Lying.. [16]

Author's pov

Mikey and baji were fighting as usual. People in the class were laughing and joking around. Having no teachers for a day sounded nice huh?

Mitchy sat there staring out of the window. Her chin on her hand, keeping her head up right.

Mitsuya was sitting in the corner: his eyes closed and his arms folded. Looking as if he was thinking. Smiley and angry were both talking and showing each other something funny on there phone. Baji was looking around as if he was looking for someone or something that scared him. Most likely akane.

And Chifuyu was trying to calm down his childhood friend: hina. Draken, well draken was no where to be seen so far.

Mitchy let a little sigh escape her lips. She turned her attention back to the class. At the front was no teacher and mitchy was bored. She actually enjoyed learning things. (thats interesting for her.)

She noticed a pink haired girl walking her way, mitchy's face suddenly brightened up. "YUZUHA!" Mitchy shouted jumping out of her seat to hug her friend.

"hey take-chan! Mind if I chat with you for a sec?" yuzuha asked her blonde haired friend. Mitchy nodded before taking her seat back and pulling a chair out for yuzuha.

"Me and the girls are on about having a sleep over! Wanna come?" yuzuha asked as she took a little book out of her bag. She opened the book and showed mitchy the page that had all of  her girl-friends names on. And a tick if they could come or not. Pretty much everyone could come. Mitchy smiled." sure I can come! Just gotta ask the boys.." Mitchy said.

Yuzuha gave her bestfriend a weird look. "why do you have to tell the boys?" yuzuha asked. Mitchy looked away shyly before speaking up.

"because no one else can cook food and I'm the only one who can do it..." she said, barely above a whisper. Yuzuha giggled understanding. "okay take-chan, hey I'll talk to you in a bit. See ya." yuzuha said getting up and going back to her own seat. Mitchy watched as yuzuha sat down. Finding it weird as hina, senju, mana, akane and Emma all went to her within a second.

Mitchy just shook it off and carried on staring out of the window.

-TO YUZUHA-

Yuzuha sighed. "girls I don't know how much longer I can do this.." yuzuha said to the girls. The girls all sighed. "neither can we, we feel so bad.." hina agreed.

"were lying to our bestfriend and its horrible. We need to tell mitchy already." akane whispered looking over at mitchy who was across the class room. Feeling guilty.

Everyone hummed in agreement. Well almost everyone... Senju spoke up after a minute of silence." but what would that do? You know what happened last time she remembered. She ended up in hospital for 2 days. If we explain it all to her, she could end up in a 10 year coma." senju said, obviously exaggerating but stating the truth.

Everyone gave her a look, a worried/concerned one. They all feared that most out of everything that could happened.

" I guess your right.. "hina said. No other words were exchanged after that. Everyone slowly backed off and went on with there day. Trying to forget there previous conversation.

-LUNCH TIME-

Mitchy was walking around with everyone who was currently living with her in the dorm. She was bored and felt out of it today.
She was so jumpy as well, due to yesterday..

The guys have been extremely protective today, which was slightly aggravating the blonde teen.

Every guy that came hear her, the guys would growl as a sign for them to piss off.

Only friends who were girls were aloud near mitchy.

Mitchy was making her way to class, to go grab her pencil she left there last period. The guys walking beside her.

A girl with blue long hair and pink haired girl scoffed as they walked passed. "look at the blonde bitch, she gets hot guys to escort her everywhere! She probably paid them."the blu haired one said, earning a hum from the pink haired girl.

Mitchy felt as if she wanted to burst out in tears, or tell them they could go do one. But she couldn't speak, she carried on walking. But the guys have another plan." hey don't say that about mitchy, she would never pay us to do something! Also she had a horrible experience yesterday so we're protecting her." Chifuyu said in defence of mitchy.

"YEAH!" baji, mitsuya, mikey and smiley all shouted in unison. Angry stood there quietly, nodding his head in recognition. Mitchy turned back and smiled, thankful for them sticking up for her. The pink haired one scoffed. "but don't you guys like, all have a crush on her or something?" she said.

The guys all looked t each other and gulping. "w-well.. Uh-um.." baji spluttered out. "uh.." Mitsuya hummed.

"she's our roommate!" a voice shouted. Everyone, including mitchy, looked at the person who spoke. Mitchy's mouth opened slightly.

"she's our roommate. She cooks food 🍲 for us, and helps us with homework. This is the least we could do." the voice said again, this voice belonged to angry/souya.

Everyone's mouth seem to open slightly. The pink and the blue haired girls looked at each other. Both gulping." whateve– wait roommate? "the haired one said. The guys all nodded then turned away, walking to mitchy.

Mitchy looked away and carried on making her way to go get her pencil ✏.

-LAST PERIOD-

Mitchy sat there, feeling shit. Feeling horrible. Feeling gross. Feeling as if she was an object to the world.

Mitsuki made this feeling at first, she hates him now. And forever will. But the guys kinda added onto that.

Last period was boring 💤 as all hell, the teacher was literally falling asleep.

She was looking to the front of the class, feeling herself think back to the situation earlier with the blue and pink haired girls..

Not about what they said.. But about what angry and the guys agreed with..

'she's our roommate. She cooks food for us, and help us with homework. This is the least we could do'...

A/n: Ohaiyo minna! Gomenasai again for not updating, I've make this a little shorter than usual. Bye minna-san! Junamae out!