Get Used To It [3]

Mitchy's pov

I woke up at around 10 o'clock. Today is Wednesday. In 5 days is my first day in school. I yawn and strech in my the bed. I walk in bathroom and wash my face.

Waking me up properly in the process. I walk out and go out of my room into the kitchen. I grab some pancake mix and begin making pancakes. About 2 for me. Until I hear a crash. I turn around to see mikey and smiley on the floor. I rolled my eyes.

"can you make us food PLEASEEEE?" smiley whined/asked. I sighed. "okay whatever" I said as I grab more pancake mix and put some more in the pan.

40 pancakes later....

Everyone who live in this dorm. Was now eating pancakes. Happily. I had batter in my hair. I was tired. "hey your gonna do this every day right?" draken said as he stuffed a pancake in his mouth. I looked at him. "I'm the only one who can cook?" I said. Everyone looked at me and nodded. I groaned.

"I'll cook your food then... Just behave" I said. They all nodded and carried on eating. They finally finished and I put their plates in the sink. When baji started washing them.
"if you have to make food. I'll clean." he said. I looked at him. "oh no y-you don't have to—" I was saying until someone dragged me away. "get used to it mitchy. He's always the helpful guy when it comes to girls." a guy, who I recognised as draken, said. He pushed me into my room. "now. Get ready. Then get change. You look a mess" he said. I looked at him. "thanks for being honest" I said. He chuckled and walked out.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I threw my night wear off and jump into the shower.

After I walked into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around me. I walked in to be greeted by everyone except angry, chifuyu and baji. "hey takemichi /mitchy/hana-chan/take-chan" they all said. My face went up in flames.

"GAH GET OUT!" I shouted throwing a pillow at mikey. Smiley looked at me and smirked. "but I'm enjoying the viewwwww" he moaned. I growled and hit him on the head. "Out!" I shout. They all soon scramble out.

I sigh and grab my clothes out of my wardrobe. It's currently the end of summer early autumn. The boys decided to go to the park then cafe.

I finished putting my shoes on I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a white long sleeved top. The sleeves were rooled up to my elbows. I had black leggings and black boots on. Also had a grey beanie hat on. Also had a black bag. I smiled and walked out. I walked into the living room. Where all the boys were. I smiled at them before chifuyu opened the door and held it open for me but the boys went first. Chifuyu soon stopped them. "Guys, ladies first" he said. Everyone looked at me and shrugged. They move out of the way and let me go. I gave them all a heart melting smile to be replied with red faces of the boys. I giggled and carried on walking to the park.

We arrived. Me and mikey began playing on the seesaw. I used to play on it when I was a kid. We were giggling with each other when I heard Chifuyu said. "hey do you mind if my friends come? There girls" he said. All the guys said 'ooohhhh'. I just coughed really loud and rolled my eyes at them. They all looked at me and whistled innocently. About 20 minutes of us playing around, the girls soon arrived. 6 girls arrived. I gasped when I realised who they were.

Emma sano.
Yuzuha Shiba.
Hinata tachibana.
Senju kawaragi.
Akane inupi.
And
Mana Mitsuya.

"M-MITCHY?!" they all shouted except for hina. She just had a smirk on her face. "EMMA, YUZUHA, SENJU, AKANE, MANA I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!" I shouted. They all run up to me and crushed me in a hug. We all soon pulled away and mana wiped her tears.
"so I guess you found our other child hood friends and my brother?" she questioned. I looked at her in confusion.

"oh I mean, when I was younger we all had other friends besides our group. Mine was angry." mana said. "u-um mine was smiley" akane said. "mine was draken!" Emma shouted. Yuzuha was next. "Mitsuya was mine" she said "me and baji were close when we were younger!" senju said. I frowned. They all looked at me and shrugged.

That's when I heard a boy speak up. "mine was... L-luna (let's just pretend luna died).." he said. Luna? Oh.. Yeah.. Mana's little sister who died in a car crash many years ago. I looked at mana she had a smile on but I could see through that. She was upset. I hugged her. "it's okay mana, my dad's probably looking after her..." I said. She nodded and pulled away. Sniffing. "MIKEY YOUR SUCH A BAKA DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!" I shouted hitting him with a branch. He growled and threw me over his shoulder. "H-HEY LEMME DOWN!" I shouted and kicked. He wouldn't put me down. He rubbed his head with his other free hand.

"not until you said sorry!" he said. I looked at him. "NO!" I shouted. Then he spun around. I was still over his shoulder. I felt dizzy. "m-mikey stoppppp" I said. He stop spinning. "say sorry" he said. I growled. "NEVER!" I said as I tickled the back of his neck I moved his jacket so I could reach.

Pfft HAHAHAHA"he started laughing. He loosened his grip and I got out of his grip and jump down. I keep tickling him till he was on the ground. "M-MITCHY... S-TO-HAHAHA" he kept laughing. I smirked. "say sorry.." I said mocking his tone. "NEVA!" he said pretending to me. I keep going until he was crying. "AHHHHH A-ALRIGHT FINE! S-SORRY!" he said. I finally stop and smirked in victory. "YASS I AM THE GREATEST!" I shouted as I ran off. Mikey chasing after me. I kept laughing as I ran off into the distance.

Normal pov

After mikey and mitchy ran off. The rest of the group stood there dumbfounded. "when are they gonna realise?" emma said. "realise... What?" baji, smiley and angry said. "that mikey and mitchy are head over hills inlove with each other." she said. All the boys mouth dropped but also their hearts broke. "WHATTTT?" the boys shouted. The girls all giggled and ran off shouting.

"THE BOYS ALL LOVE MITCHY!" and giggling.

Well they all gonna have to get used to this.

A/n: hey guys I hope you like it. And I'm so sorry for slow update. Junamae out!