Finding Out? [17]

A/n: before we start this chapter. Draken has actually had his Flashback. I don't think i wrote it but basically he meet mitchy when she fell down a ditch. Idk if I've done that yet but just saying.

BAJI'S FLASHBACK :

I woke up breathing heavily. I immediately looked around to see no such sign of my friends.

"Mitchy! Draken?! MIKEY?!?" I shouted hoping for a reply.

I was in a room that was all white, a single window. A chair next to the window and a table in front of the chair. I saw a little clip board and decided to go look at it.

Name:Keisuke baji
Age:6
Accident:in a limo and got hit by a truck.
Other people hurt:manjiro sano, Ken ryuji, Chifuyu matsuno, nahoya kawata, souya kawata, takashi Mitsuya and takemichi hanagaki.

I was in a car accident? Oh yeah! I remember now. It was horrible..

I look down at my chest to see bandages wrapped all around it. I sighed. I also noticed something black on the table.

I slowly picked it up in my hands. T-the bracelet mitchy gave me when we first met.. Gah this thing  brings back memor-

"baji?" I heard a kind voice say. I turned my head to see a lady in a nurse uniform. "um.. Yeah?" I asked her. She looked at me and motioned for me to get back on the bed. I nodded my head and made my way to the bed. The bracelet on my wrist now.

The nurse asked me lot of questions. Which I answered pretty quickly.

She asked me one more question but I couldn't hear it because I felt a sharp pain in my head. "huh?" I said.

She looked at me before repeating. "where did you get that bracelet?" she asked me. I gave her a look before realising. I do have a bracelet on!

"um.. I don't know, I've had it for as long as remember..." I said truthfully. She smiled at me before standing up and going to the door to leave. Just before she left I saw a slight smirk on her.

Wonder what's that about....

Author's pov

The day is currently Thursday. School finished about an hour ago. Tomorrow after school mitchy and her friends will be having a sleep over, over at yuzuha's place.

The guys had reluctantly agreed to letting mitchy go but she convinced them. She sighed as she put the pork chops in the pan.

Hearing them sizzle, the guys all sat down at the island table. Watching there only female in the dorm cook there food.

"want some help?" Chifuyu asked. Mitchy turned to look at the guys. Giving them a glare. "No thanks." she said sharply.

The guys had started to notice that mitchy has been acting a lot harsher since Tuesday. The day the pink and blue haired girls came up to them.

It couldn't be what they say was it? Mitchy would never let some bitchy girls get her down.. Then what was it?

"are you sure? We can do it if you need help." smiley said. Mitchy turned back to the food. Not even bothering to turn around to reply to the pink hair.

"oh, I thought I was the only one who could cook. I thought that's what you guys like me. And help me. Because I cook and help with your homework!" the blonde female shouted. Not turning around.

Mitchy suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. "we don't think of you like that blondie.." draken said in her ear.

Mitchy turned sharply. "yes you do!!" she growled at them all.

That's when she threw her spatula on the ground. "UGH! Cook your self's! I can't be bothered." she said, growling once more at all the boys.

They all gave her a shocked look and stayed quiet.

Mitchy soon stormed out of the room, a slam of 3 doors could be heard ever 10 seconds.

"right, who the fuck told her that?" draken asked, bending down and grabbing the spatula mitchy threw on the ground.

Everyone looked at each other, before a gulp was heard. Everyone snapped there attention to the person.

"ANGRY?!?" everyone shouted. Angry slowly sunk back into his seat. "you guys heard what I said.. You even agreed with me... But i didn't mean it.. I just didn't want to say that we were child hood friends with mitchy.. She would be so confused and ask questions!" angry said frustrated.

"still, you could of said like were her friends?" smiley said. Angry rolled his eyes. "you know I'm not good at this social stuff!" angry said in defence.

Thats when all hell broke out between the twins.

-TO MITCHY -

Mitchy stood outside the kitchen door ready to go and apologise for her sudden out burst. "ANGRY?!?" everyone's voice was heard from the side.

Mitchy paused from opening the door, she decided to listen in.

She put her ear on the door and listen for more information on whatever they were talking about.

"you guys heard what I said.. You even agreed with me... But i didn't mean it.. I just didn't want to say that we were child hood friends with mitchy.. She would be so confused and ask questions!" angry said sounding frustrated.

Mitchy furrowed her eye brow in confusion. Mitchy and the guys. Childhood friends? Mitchy only had the girls when she was younger..

She thought back when she used to hang out with the girls. She never hang out with the boys.. D-did she..?

She kept thinking back. Until she felt a sharp pain in her scalp. "Ah-HHHH!" she shouted as she fell on the floor holding her head.

The last thing she heard before passing out due to the pain in her head was all the boys voices shouting.

"MITCHY!!"

A/n: dun dun dunnnnnn. Here comes the huge drama section of the story. Cliffhanger as well! Haha! Anyway see you guys soon! Junamae out!!

A/n: you really think I'd end it there?

"where am I..?" Mitchy said a loud into the dark abyss of nowhere.

"Mitchy?" a voice said. The same voice that could brighten up her face. The same voice the she would listen to every night before she went to bed. The same voice that mitchy missed oh so dearly.. The same voice.. Mitchy cried listening to after she disappeared..

" dad...!"

A/n: play for real this time. Junamae out!