Mitake Moment [10]

Takemichi's pov

"hehehe.. Well yeah, the boys can be annoying at one point. But-" before I could finished mana cut me off.

"DO LIKE ONE OF Them?!" mana shouted. I blushed at the thought.

I don't like one of the guys. Do I?

I hope not. There all weird. Except... But he's weird in his own way.

No! I don't like anyone!

I look at mana and shake my head. "NOPE!" I shout. Senju, yuzuha, hina, Emma, mana and akane all seem to sigh in relief.

I look them weirdly before hina speaks up. "we all have a.. C-crush on someone in your dorm. We just.. Didn't wanna say." I look at her before nodding.

"I promise! I'll never have a crush on one of them! You can have which ever idiot.. You want!" I said smiling. "you can't promise that mitchy.. We all know you'll fall for one.. Which ever one, we want you to go for it!" akane said enthusiastically. But had a hint of sadness.

We were all currently walking back to the dorms. From our adventure in the mall. I look at all the girls.

" spill it. Now. TELL ME WHO YOU LIKEEE"i said. Begging them to tell. They all began giggling and laughing.

" alright mitchy! Promiseeee you won't tell the guys? "yuzuha said. I smiled and nodded." of course "I said.

They all looked at one another. Before Emma spoke up.

" I like draken! "Emma said blushing.

" I.. Like.. Um.. Smiley "mana said shyly.

" I like that crying ogre"senju said laughing.

"akane love baji!" akane said with love heart eyes.

"I like Chifuyu" hina said seriously

"I like Mitsuya.." yuzuha said

"YUZUHA YOU LIKE THAT OLD MAN? !"I shout. Yuzuha soon covers my mouth and shouts at me to shup up.

She son released me." wow yuzuha, never would have guess "I said laughing lightly.

Everyone soon joined in. We soon made it to the dorm blocks. Emma, senju and hina left first. Then akane and mana. Me and yuzuha carried on walking till it got to my dorm.

" hey yuz? "I said to her. She turned to me." yeah take? "she said stopping in front of my dorm.

I put my hand on the door knob." I couldn't help but notice.. None of you girls said you had a crush on mikey.. "
I said to her. Yuzuha looked at me." well one of us did, but she died remember? "yuzuha said to me

I suddenly felt a slight pain in my mind. An image of me, luna and a blonde haired guy walking down a road. Then luna ran out onto the street, the guy with blonde hair shouted her name and tried to save her but I didn't want him to die. So I tried to save luna and got hit too.

"GAH!" I shout as I fall on the floor holding my head. "AHHHHH!!" I shout in pain. My head feeling as if I got shot.

"TAKE-CHAN!" yuzuha shouted kneeling down beside me.

"g-gah.. I'm-I'm fine.. Y-you.. C-can leave.." I said to yuzuha as I pulled my self up.

Yuzuha gave me a hug and asked if I was sure. I told her yes and she soon left with me pushing her. I opened the door when that image flashed threw my mind again.

It was about 8 at night. So the guys should be asleep-"AHHHH!"I shout in pain again.

Another image of me, luna and a blonde haired guy playing at the park.
6 other guys soon joined us, we all play together, when we leave. I'm alone. No one's there.

It starts raining and I cry. I soon begin to sob in this image and then the blonde haired guy came back and said 'you' ll be okay mitchy'

That's when another sharp sting came into my head. "Ow!!!!" I shout as I feel as if I'm being killed.

That's when my door swings open, to reveal smiley and angry. "SHORTY /TAKE-CHAN!!!" they both shout.

I keep screaming in pain. "h-help me.."
I said before passing out.

A WEEK LATER

I open my eye and look at the ceiling. It was so familiar yet foreign to me.

I pull my self up and look around. "I'm in a hospital..?" I asked no one in particular. I look around again and see all of my friends in my dorm scattered around the room asleep. I notice the closes one to me is mikey and his asleep on my stomach. I giggled slightly and noticed he slowly began waking up.

" m-mitchy..?" he said as he rubbed his eye like a child. I looked at him and nodded. "finally you're awake!" he said as crushed me in a hug.

I smile and hug him back. "yeah I'm back" we hugged for a little before pulling away due to some high pitched screaming .

"MITAKEEE MITAKEEE MITAKEEE!" all of my girl-friends shouted at the same time.

I blushed furiously and looked away from everyone. Mikey had a puzzled look on his face. "what the hell is mitake?" mikey asked the girls. Emma went to explain but I shushed her.

All of my girl-friends begin laughing. "you guys would be cute th–" mana was saying until I shushed her. Pretty soon after the guys started waking up. Mikey sat on my bed next to me. Some guys sat on the floor so the girls could sit down. Of course I had to shout at them to let that happen. We all talked for a while until akane spoke up.

"akane thinks mitchy and mikey would be cute together. That means I wouldn't have a love rival." she said, not meaning any harm.

My face exploded in blush. That's when every boy in the room except mikey stood up. A death glare in there eyes. "WHAT?!!" they all shout. Mikey uses me as a shield. "I-I didn't do anything.." he said shaking.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD MANJIRO!" they all shout as mikey ran out of the room. Boys following him.

I giggled softly when I noticed the girls looking at me. "h-huh?" I said looking at them confused. "they like you mitchy.. We can tell.." they said to me. I looked at them and shook my head.

"No there... Looking after me as a sister.. That's all" I said to them. I pulled my legs out from under the blanket. I noticed I was in a hospital gown. I took the blanket off me, looking back at the girls.

"mitchy.. Its okay.. We don't mind" senju said, sadness laced in ther voices.

"I don't care. By the end of this week. You guys will be having a kiss from them. NO MATTER WHAT!"

And with that sentence I bacame the matchmaker!

A/N: matchmaker mitchy. Getting the guys a girl friend some unexpected things are gonna happen. Also I did some mitake in this! Watch out for the next chapter! Junamae out!