The Date [14]

Mitchy's pov

Where is it?!? GAH!

I ran around my room looking for my white flat shoes. I kept looking around when I saw a door slowly open revealing a blonde haired boy.

"Mitchy? Are you okay?" Chifuyu asked me. I turned to face him and saw him leaning on the door frame. "yes I'm fine, I just can't find my shoes." Mitchy said giving up.

Chifuyu came and sat down on the sofa, I sighed before falling back and sitting beside him. "you asked the other boys?" Chifuyu asked me. I shook my head. "they won't know where they are.." I said.

Chifuyu chuckle lightly before pointing to.. Smiley's room? Huh?

"smiley has your white flat shoes. If there what your looking for." Chifuyu said. I looked at him. "there exactly what I'm looking for- but wait.. Why does he have my shoes?" I asked him.

He lightly chuckle once again. "he doesn't want you to leave so he took your shoes so you don't." Chifuyu said. I groaned before standing up and walking to his door.

As I placed my hand on the door to push it open Chifuyu said something. "where are you going by the way?" he asked. I looked over my shoulder to him and smiled lightly before talking.

"I'm going on a date." and with that I pushed the door open and walked in.

I saw smiley laying in his bed on top of the quilts. He was on his phone and didn't even notice me.

"SMILEY!" I shouted, making him jump and bang his head on the bed board. I managed to hold in a laugh.

"pfffftttt you alright smiley-face?" I said in between giggles.

Smiley groaned in pain and looked at me. "I'm absolutely fine thanks." he said sarcastically.

I giggled once again. Then went serious mode. "Where's my shoes?" I asked him.

He looked at me nervously before I saw a bit of sweat roll down his forehead.

He looked at me gulping. "um there here." he said picking up my shoes.

"smiley give them back!" I shouted. He looked at me for a minute until he got an idea cuz I saw a light bulb above his head.

"I'll give you them, but you have to give me something." he said to me. I growled. "fine but hurry up I'm gonna be late!!" I said. He smiled.

"alright shorty. I'll give you these: for a kiss." he said now his smile turning into a smirk.

My mouth opened slightly. "EHHHH?!?" I shouted. He got up from his bed and walked over to me.

"shoes for a kiss. It not a bad deal shorty." smiley said walking closer and closer. I felt my face heat up.

"I- uh.. Gah- no! I've n-not had my first kiss yet.. And- I ummm- hmph." I was cut off by smiley putting his hand over my mouth.

I looked at him confused. "it's so fun to tease you!! Haha! Here have your shoes." he said passing me my shoes and taking his hand off my mouth.

I blushed furiously before shouting. "TAKEMICHI KICK!" and getting him out of my sight.

I ran out of his room and into the living room. All the guys- not including smiley. We're there. I quickly slid on my shoes.

"what time is it?" I asked them all. Baji spoke up first.

"it's 6:51. Why?" baji said. I gasped. "I'M GONNA BE LATE! ANGRY GET YOUR MOTORCYCLE YOU'RE DRIVING ME THERE." I shouted pointing at angry.

He looked as if he was gonna say no so I gave him a death glare. "now." I said, making sure he knows.

He visibly gulped and pulled his keys out of his pocket. "okay see you guys later!" I said running out of the door and angry to follow me.

-TIME SKIP-

I jumped on the bike so anry was on the front and I'm on the back. He put a helmet on my head. It was black, pure black.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt him tense up. But slowly relax.

He pulled off and began driving. "listen, mitchy. Mikey's gonna pick you up later. Me and smiley have something to... Attend to." angry said. I barely heard him but I nodded anyway.

When we arrived I quickly hoped off the bike, taking the helmet off my head and putting it on angry. "see ya later angry! Bye~!!" I shouted before running into the restaurant.

When I got in I looked around.. No sign of mitsuki.. Huh..

"hello beautiful." I heard a voice say. I jump back before looking at the person. I giggled. "hey mitsuki!" I said smiling.

He put a hand out for me to take, which I gladly did. He took me to our seats, he pulled a chair out for me and let me tell you. He was being so sweet!

I sat down and looked across the table at mitsuki. He smiled sweetly at me before looking at the menu. The waiter soon came. "I'll have.. A Pepsi please.. Oh and a steak." I said to the man. He smiled at me and nodded. Next turned to mitsuki.

"I'll have.. Medium ribs and a pint of beer please." he said. The man nodded before walking off to go tell the cook.

I kept talking to mitsuki but something was putting me off. He kept ...  Brushing his legs against mine. It made me feel uncomfortable if I'm being honest.

He started brushing his legs against my inner thigh.. So I did what everyone would do. I closed my legs.

He sent me glare but I tried to look away.

Soon enough our food came. Along with our drinks. I ate mine at my normal pace as mitsuki seemed to scoff it down: like mikey and smiley.

I soon enough finished and took a sip of my drink.

That's when I felt hand on both of my knees. Huh? They pushed my legs apart so they were open.

Mitsuki started stroking my inner thigh. Close to my- privat- area. But he stopped and went back to the lower thigh. I tried to close my legs but I didn't work.

Oh kami.. What did I get myself into?

A/N: for some reason: the chapter didn't post the whole thing. Gomenasai!

Kami- God

Bye guys! Junamae out!