Dratake Chasing [7]

CHIFUYU'S FLASHBACK

I slowly opened one of my eyes, when I did all I saw was a white ceiling. Unfamiliar to me. I open my other eye and look around.

Seems I'm in a hospital. I look to my right and see a clip board. I pick it up and read the information on it.

Name:Chifuyu matsuno
Age:6
Incident :was driving in a limo and got hit by a truck. Other people who were injured : manjiro sano, nahoya kawata, souya kawata, Keisuke baji, takashi Mitsuya, Ken ryuji and takemichi hanagaki.

I kept looking at the sheet confused. Who on earth land is takemichi hanagaki?

I sat there for a moment when I felt pain in my head.

I was remembering her. "mitc-WHERE IS SHE?!" I shout worriedly. My nurse burst in. "Chifuyu calm down.." my nurse said as she walked up to me with a clip board.

She asked me a few questions. When she said something. My brain blanked it out with pain. "e-excuse me?" I said to her. "what were you screaming about earlier? Before I came in. You said 'where is she?'" she said to me.

I looked at her in confusion. When the hell did I say that. "I never shouted anything.. You might be hearing things" I said to her. She looked at me like I was an alien before walking out. I swear I saw a little smirk on her face.

Ah now where was I? I grabbed the clip board beside me. Yeah.. Now.. Who is takemichi hanagaki?

END OF FLASHBACK (CHIFUYU IS ASLEEP SO MITCHY'S POV)

I groaned slightly as I opened one of my eyes. I grabbed my phone off the side, my phone lighting up with a touch. A picture of me, mikey, Chifuyu, baji, draken, smiley, angry and Mitsuya. I smiled, but my smile drops when I look at the time. 3:01 Am?! Wow

I moaned as I streched, I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to get a drink. I grab a glass of water and chug it down.

As I walk back to my room, I look in the living room and notice draken fast asleep on the sofa.

I smile sweetly before I go in my room and yank my blanket off my bed. I walk back to the living room and took a sit beside draken. Digging my back into his chest, I put the blanket over us and I slowly slipped away from awake land...

—next day—

I yawned as I felt something holding me down by the waist. That's when I slowly start to hear voices. "DUDE I CAN'T BELIEVE HE MADE A MOVE BEFORE I COULD!"a voice I recognised as baji said.

" HE EVEN GOT HIS ARM AROUND HER CHRIST SAKE! URG! "I heard a gruff voice say, mostly like Mitsuya." it's no fair.. "I heard a whiny male say. Okay that's definitely smiley.

" guys stop arguing you're gonna wake the lady up! "a male said in a whisper most likely.. Hmm.. Angry! Yeah angry.

That's when I hear another voice perk up." just be quiet before I get Emma on all of you. " kit-I mean Chifuyu said. I chuckled slightly. Still refusing to open my eyes.

I heard a groan behind me as someone moved. I turned and opened an eye. Draken.

I looked at him and then booped his nose. He stirred slightly, before slowly opening his eyes. "m-mitcy..? What are you doing here-next to me-on the sofa?" he said to me. I looked at him and shrugged. "I fell asleep beside you at around 3 this mornin-KYAAA!" next thing I know, mikey and baji forcefully pull me from drakens arms.

"HANDS OFF DRAKEN!" mikey shouts.

"YEAH MITCHY DOESN'T LIKE YOU!" baji shouted. I sweat dropped at the scene.

"I do like draken actually. I like all of you the same!" I said as I tried to pry my self from the two monsters.

Key word, tried, because I absolutely failed. I sighed in defeat and looked at draken who was confused. We caught each others eye contact. 'help me' I mouthed.

He chuckled lightly before standing up and grabbing hold of my arm pulling me from baji and mikey. "run..." draken whispered to me. Before I knew it.

I was running out of dorm block with 5 boys chasing me. "HELPPPPP!" was all I could shout as we all run off into the distance.

A/N: so in chifuyu's Flashback.. How come he remembered takemichi but then forgot her.. Why did the nurse smirk when she walked off, knowing he forgot about takemichi? Keep reading to find out! Also apologise for the short chapter! I have been doing my modules all week! But don't worry I'll update whenever! Also I did some dratake on this, because I LOVE IT! Junamae out!