Matchmaker Mitchy [12] Part 2

Author's pov

Now that we've seen angry/souya's table let's go to table 1: smiley/nahoya.

Smiley smiled at the girl opposite him. "yo mana." he said still smiling. Him and mana are bestfriends. It's like a BOMB FRIENDSHIP so nothing can make this awkward. "hey smiley." mana said returning the smile.

Smiley grabbed the menu. "you getting the steak like you normally do?" smiley asked as he hid his face in the menu. "no I'm gonna try something else... Maybe the ribs?" mana asked:trying to get smiley's opinion. "I was gonna get that too.. Hmm why don't we get the large and share?" smiley suggested mana's face exploded into a crimson colour.

Mana hesitantly nodded. "s-sure." she said trying to contain her blush but failed horribly.

They seem to get along eh?
Well let's go to table 15 :baji

Baji looked at his 'date' wide eyed. He pushed his chair back as far as he could without looking like he didn't wanna be there.

" hey baji-kun!!" akane shouted doing love heart eyes. Baji suppressed a groan. "hello.. A-akane." baji said as he looked away. Slowly grabbed the menu and covering his face with it.

"baji-kun do you what you want to eat?" akane asked as she put her menu down. "I'm getting the surf and turf. It looks yummy!" akane shouted. Baji looked at akane. "isn't a surf and turf where you get loads of fish and a steak?" baji said lowering his menu so he caught akane's eye contact. She smiled and nodded.

"what are you getting baji-kun?" akane asked as she put her menu back in its rightful place. "I think i'm gonna get a steak.. I never get anything new. " baji said as he put the menu back. A waiter came up to baji and akane asking for drinks. "I'll have water please.." akane said smiling. The waiter turned to baji. "I'll have a pint please." baji said not bothering to look at the waiter.

He nodded and walked off leaving the couple to a comfortable silence.

Now we've check on everyone let's go to mitchy.

Mitchy sat there looking at everyone. She kept looking around until someone sat opposite her. "hey." the guy said.

He had a black hair, with red eyes oh and a sexy voice. Mitchy looked at him. "hello...?" mitchy said. She looked at the man and noticed he had a tight shirt on. Showing off his muscles. Mitchy blushed.

"I couldn't help but notice you were lonely so.. I decided to come and talk to you. Say what's your name?"the red eyed guy said as he checked mitchy out secretly. Mitchy didn't notice so she decided she'd talk to this guy.

" I'm takemichi Ashley. Nice to meet you.. "mitchy said as she motioned for him to say his name." mitsuki. Mitsuki Lee. "he said showing off a goofy grin: kinda like mikey's but not childish.

Mitchy glanced at the couples again and then went back to mitsuki' s eyes." Are you waiting for someone? "mitsuki asked as he looked around too. Possibly someone she was looking for. Mitchy shook her head." no my friends are all on dates here. And I need to make sure it goes smoothly. "mitchy said as she pointed them all out.

Mitsuki looked at her." Are you talking about the girls are your friends or the boys? "mitsuki asked. Curious of mitchy and her friends." both but I'm in a dorm with the guys. "mitchy said smiling. Mitsuki opened his mouth slightly.

" you have a dorm with boys? "mitsuki asks again. Mitchy giggled and nodded." yup! I'm new in tokyo and in my school they dormed me with 7 guys. "Mitchy said as she looked around again." there's only 6 you pointed out. "he said as he looked at her friends counting them this time." oh the other one is probably at the dorm eating all the food. "mitchy giggled thinking of mikey eating all the food. Then frowned because now she's gonna have to go shopping.

Mitchy and mitsuki talked for a while. Completely unaware of all the boys, except mikey, death glaring mitsuki.

" excuse me. "the guys all said at the same time to there date. They all got up and joined together." what we gonna do about mitchy and the flirt? "asked Chifuyu. Baji  shrugged." get him away that's all. "baji said simply.

They all march up to mitchy's table." oh hey guys! "mitchy said smiling at them all. She quickly noticed there death glares and passed mitsuki a piece of paper. Mitsuki looked at it and saw that it had her number on. He smiled but the boys looked at him.

" what are you doing with OUR mitchy?!? "they all shouted at the same time growling. Mitsuki shivered." I-I was just leaving.. "mitsuki said scared of the guys.

He got out of his seat slowly backed away. He looked at the blonde girl as mitchy made a phone shape with her hand and mouthed 'call me'. He smirked and winked walking off.

" who was that shorty? "smiley asked him. Mitchy simply shrugged." the guy I was talking to- HEY! Get back to your dates! " mitchy shouted as she pushed them all away from her table." you have 40 minutes left! Just deal with it. "Mitchy said as they finally walked off.

—TIME SKIP! AT THE DORM—

" to say we didn't actually want to go.. That was kinda fun. "baji said as he slipped his shoes off. Everyone hummed in reply.

" YO GUYS! Enjoyed your 'dates'? "mikey said as he ran into the living room. Jumping on the couch. Everyone nodded and angry said." it was fun. "

Smiley streched and grabbed the TV remote. Turning on the TV.

Mitchy came in soon and sat down beside baji. She lifted her legs up and put them on bajis lap and mikey's lap and her feet were on smileys thigh.

Mitchy leaned on the arm." what are we watching?" she questioned.

Baji turned to her and put his arm on her legs instead of folding his arms. "Were watching something called sleep." he said before turning back to the TV.

"what's happening in it?" she asked. This time mikey replied. "it's where this guy gets put in different dreams. But when he wakes up he's always still dreaming. So he never wakes up and is in a eternal nightmare." mikey said not turning from the TV.

Mitchy shivered and turned to the TV. Angry turned the lights off.

Mitchy watched the film.

" where am I..? "the guy walked around." hello?! "he shouted threw the hall." derek... Come here.." a whispering voice said. Derek looked around." lily?! How are you here?! "Derek shouted.

The girl known as lily walked up to Derek." Derek.. "she said smiling. He smiled back but that's when her eyes turned red. Her lovely brown hair turned dark black. Blood started to pool out of her eyes. Her lovely white dress changed into a black dress and her hands turned into claws.

Her tongue was like a snake as she spoke. "give me your blood and let me eat your soul.." she whispered. She repeated the same verse but louder. Chasing Derek until he tripped and slowly got devoured.

"AHHHHH!!" Mitchy shouted and hugged baji out of fright. Baji smirked but soon stopped when he noticed the death glares. "it's okay mitchy.. Calm down its not real.." baji said patting her head.

Mitchy giggled as she looked up at baji. Her giggle turning into a laugh. Everyone looked at her weirdly until she spoke. "give me your blood and let me eat your soul.. " mitchy said as she slowly turned her head to look at all the boys.

The boys all gulped before scurrying off. Mitchy keep repeating that very verse until she caught every single one.

"GOT YA!" mitchy shouted smiling at them. They all sighed in relief.

"for a moment there. I thought you turned into the match making devil." everyone laughed.

Little did they know: she truly was.

A/N: I MADE MYSELF WRITE THIS 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING I WROTE THIS. ENJOY!JUNAMAE OUT!