[1] ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀ

Alexis was sitting in her dorm room on her bed as she scrolled on her phone through the Instagram pages of famous people that she liked. She heard someone knocking on the door and immediately looked up. She didn't exactly expect someone. Her roommate already had plans that day of visiting her family in Atlantis.

She got up and walked over to the door to open it. Surprisingly, it was the principal who stood there in the doorway. She smiled and walked into August's dorm to sit on her bed. Alexis didn't expect her to knock on her door plus the fact that she was sitting on the warm spot she just sat on on her bed.

"Hi Alexis, you probably wonder why I'm here." she said and smiled. "Miss Dowling, hi! And yeah, I actually do. I hope I'm not in trouble." Alexis said and walked up to the principal as she closed the door. "You're not, don't worry." the principal said and patted on the bed for her to sit next to her.

"Then, what's up?" Alexis asked and sat down on the bed. "Well, you might've already seen that your grades aren't that good. But don't worry, I've got an alternative option for you." the principal said. "Alternative option, what do you mean?" Alexis asked confused.

"Well, I asked around for weeks and I finally found someone who could be your tutor." the principal said and smiled. "A tutor? I don't think that's necessary." Alexis said and shook her head lightly. "It's someone from the twelfth grade, so he knows more about everything." the principal said.

"Is it only magic that he's gonna teach me, or also other subjects?" Alexis asked and tilt her head a bit. "Mainly magic, but he could also help you with other subjects if you ask him." the principal said. "Alright then, when do we start?" Alexis asked. "He'll come over soon so you can already meet each other." the principal said.

"Wait- what's his name?" Alexis asked as she stopped the principal from standing up. "Lando, Lando Woods." the principal said and now fully stood up. "Oh okay, thanks for informing me." Alexis said and smiled. "No problem, bye August!" the principal said and headed towards the door.

"Bye miss Dowling!" Alexis said and opened the door for the principal so she could leave. 'That was weird.' Alexis thought as the principal left and she closed the door. The moment she wanted to continue scrolling on her phone, she saw that she got a message. 'Unknown number' she read but opened it anyway.

Hey Alexis, did miss Dowling already talk with you? - Unknown number
Who is this? And how do you know my name. - Alexis
Does the name Lando Woods say anything to you? - Unknown number
Ohh, it's you! Hi Lando! - Alexis
Ya, wanna meet in person? - Lando
Sure, where should we meet? - Alexis
The stone circle? - Lando
Okayy, I'll leave rn! - Alexis
Cya soon! - Lando

Alexis closed her phone, put on her shoes, grabbed her jacket and opened the door of her dorm to go outside. The stone circle was located near the forest of the school where no one was really allowed to go to at night since it could get pretty dangerous.

As Alexis walked over to the stone circle, she saw a boy leaning against one of the stones around the circle. That's where the name comes from. As she walked closer, she could see his dark brown hair with light brown highlights hanging a bit over his eyes. He had swamp green eyes, complimenting the freckles on his nose.

"Hi there." she said as she stood in front of him. "Oh hey, you're here." Lando looked up and smiled. "I do think that I've seen you around before." Alexis frowned her eyes. "Haha, could be. It's nice to meet you." Lando outstretched his hand for Alexis to shake. "Same here, do you wanna go somewhere?" Alexis tilt her head a bit.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Lando asked. "The forest." Alexis smiled playfully. "I mean, it's not night so I guess it's okay." Lando shrugged his shoulders. "C'mon, let's go!" Alexis grabbed Lando's wrist and ran towards the forest.