[6] ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ

Alexis and Lando looked at each other in fear and looked around them if they could get away from the office before anyone would see them.

"This is bad, this is SO bad!" Alexis said as they got up. "I know, but there has to be a way to not let this happen." Lando said as they ran over to the elevator which wasn't that from the office. "Professor Harvey is really good at potions, and when I say really I mean really." Alexis pressed on the button with a 5 on it.

"We'll have to let something come in between." Lando said as the doors of the elevator closed. "But what? It's not like we can get the creature to attack the school or something." Alexis said and rolled with her eyes. "Maybe we can." Lando said and smiled playfully. "Then how though? There's that kind of barrier that's there." Alexis said.

"Maybe we can break it or something." Lando said. "Do you think that's a good idea?" Alexis asked. "Probably not, but we can't let professor Harvey come between this. He could just even look at it and already say that it's made with our abilities!" Lando said. "Okay fine, but we'll have to do it without being seen." Alexis said.

"Of course, but actually. Don't you think they won't kill the creature before they find out who did this?" Lando asked. "That actually makes sense, but that doesn't mean that we won't try to break the barrier." Alexis said. "Now that I think of it, that'll only make it worse. And that all to not let our secret get exposed is a lot." Lando said and the doors of the elevator opened.

"It was your idea though." Alexis smiled playfully as they walked out of the elevator. "That doesn't mean I can't change it." Lando said as they walked in the hallway. "Let's just try, let us at least do that." Alexis said. "I don't think we're powerful enough for it though." Lando said. "I'm literally a walking electricity power source." Alexis said.

"Okay fine, but we'll stop if it doesn't work okay?" Lando said. "I can always get the thing I want with you." Alexis laughed. "That's not true, you just have a good technique I guess." Lando scoffed. "That's exactly the same, Lando." Alexis laughed. "Let's just go." Lando rolled with his eyes as they stopped by his dormitory.

"Alright, how can we escape the school without being seen?" Alexis asked. "Do you think they put people outside?" Lando asked. "I don't know, I'll check." Alexis walked over to the window between the 2 beds and looked outside. "Yup, there are." she said and scoffed. "God, maybe we'll just have to be quick?" Lando said.

"Hmm, could work but no. We need something effective." Alexis said. "Then what do you have in mind?" Lando asked. "I know a way to get to the forest without being seen." Alexis said playfully. "Then how? And why do you even know that?" Lando asked. "I have my ways, let's go." Alexis grabbed Lando's wrist and opened the door.

"Alexis, hi! How's your leg doing?" the principal suddenly walked up to them. "O-OH HI! My leg's doing fine, thanks." Alexis said nervously and put on a fake smile. "That's great to hear, I just wanted to go to every dormitory to check that everyone's safe." the principal smiled. "That's greeaaat! We're here so there's no problem!" Alexis said.

"Where were you guys going anyway? It's not allowed to go outside right now if that's what your idea was." the principal said. "We weren't gonna do that miss, we just uh-" Alexis said and was supplemented by Lando who said, "We were about to go to the library so I could teach her about magic there." Lando said.

"Oh, that's good to hear. Well, have fun studying then!" the principal smiled and walked away, up to the dorm room next to them. "That was close." Alexis whispered to Lando as they walked over to the elevator. "I know, good that she didn't ask about the creature or something." Lando whispered to Alexis.

As the elevator was on the first floor, they stepped out and headed towards the library like Lando said 'they would'.

"Where are you going? Didn't you say you knew a way to get to the forest?" Lando asked. "Mhm, you actually didn't lie about going to the library." Alexis said. "What?" Lando said confused. "There's an invisible door somewhere in the library." Alexis said as she opened the doors of the library.