[17] ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ

They followed the principal to her office, Alexis making sure Lando wasn't acting all weird because of the alcohol. They sat down on the chairs at the table as the principal was getting something out of one of the closets in the office.

"So, the reason why you're here is actually because of this." the principal said as she showed them the purple dust from before. Alexis looked scared, Lando just drunk so he didn't say anything.

Uh- what is this?" Alexis asked. "Lately, there were some weird incidents around here. First, the creature was back, then 2 abilities were combined, the creature suddenly was found dead in the forest and then there's this purple dust that always comes back." the principal said.

"Uh- but why are we here then?" Alexis asked. "Because I know it's from you guys." the principal said. "Wha- why would you think so?" Alexis said scared. "Electricity and fire combined creates something purple." the principal said. "That's all? It could've been anyone!" Alexis said. "I know it's you guys, so tell me... why?" the principal said.

"Okay... it was my stupid idea to check if my electricity powers could stop Lando's fire power from burning. And then suddenly we created something we call the 'Purple flame'. Then when we noticed the creature, we used it on it. How it's killed, we stopped it with our powers, and the purple flame." Alexis said and looked down.

"So you just accidentally combined your abilities and almost got yourself killed just- to protect the others? And you only used it for protection against the creature?" the principal asked. "Yeah, that's what happened." Alexis said. "Well, then it's okay. I only punish people who did it on purpose." the principal smiled comforting.

"So, that means it's okay?" Alexis asked. "Yeah, as long as you only use it if you're in danger or anything." the principal said. "Thank you so much!" Alexis almost cried from happiness. "It's alright, come here." the principal stood up and gave Alexis a hug.

"Why isn't Lando saying anything? You explained everything." the principal asked confused. "Uh- he's a little drunk, so I think it's best to keep it this way." Alexis laughed. "Oh, well- take good care of him." the principal smiled.

"Thanks, I will. Have a good evening miss!" Alexis smiled as she pulled Lando with her towards the door. "You too, you look stunning by the way." the principal smiled. "Thanks, Lando helped me with everything." Alexis smiled.

"You really like each other, don't you." the principal smiled. "Uh- yeah of course, we're best friends." Alexis smiled. "Haha okay, bye bye." the principal waved. "Bye bye." Alexis returned the smile and walked out of the office with Lando following her.