[16] ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.3

"Ow, wait... Lando?" the girl said. "Oh hey, Jen..." Lando said as he looked at the floor. "Hi, I'm Alexis!" Alexis outstretched her hand for Jen and the guy to shake it. "Hi there, Alexis." Jen shook Alexis' hand as she emphasized her name. "It's nice to meet you, Alexis." the guy also shook her hand.

"Same here, do you guys know each other?" Alexis asked as she looked at Lando and Jen. "Yeah, we were actually together not so long ago." Jen said as she faked a smile. "Oh, that's nice." Alexis smiled. "I see you already got someone new." Jen looked at Alexis. "Oh, uh- she's actually my best friend." Lando said.

"Oh, that's cool. Well, I did. Isn't that right, Noah?" Jen looked at the guy standing next to her. "Yep, that's true." Noah smiled shyly. "That's nice, well it was nice to see you guys again." Lando said as he smiled, grabbed Alexis' hand and walked away with her.

"They looked nice." Alexis smiled as they were standing by the drinks. "Mhm, sure." Lando said as he took a glass of wine. "Wait, isn't that wine?" Alexis pointed at the glass Lando was holding. "Yeah, it is." Lando said and took a sip. "Are you even allowed to drink that yet?" Alexis asked. "I'm turning 18 next week, so probably." Lando said.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Alexis looked down. "It's okay, merry Christmas by the way!" Lando said. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the fact that it's Christmas today." Alexis laughed. "The Christmas party doesn't tell you that, yeah." Lando laughed.

"But actually, I do think that Jen and Noah are nice." Alexis said as she took a glass of Sprite. "Maybe Noah, but Jen really isn't." Lando said as he took another sip of his drink. "Why not? I feel like I'm missing a whole chapter." Alexis said. "She only wanted to be with me because of my 'popularity'." Lando said.

"Really? I didn't know that." Alexis said as she took a sip of her drink. "Well, now you do." Lando finished his glass. "Uh, what was the thing you wanted to tell me earlier by the way?" Alexis asked. "What thing?" Lando asked as he finished another glass of wine.

"Okay, I don't think you should be drinking so much." Alexis said as she took the glass out of Lando's hand. "Why not? It's fun." Lando reached for another glass. "You're gonna get drunk if you keep doing that." Alexis said as she placed the glass down. "Why do you care." Lando said as he looked at Alexis.

"Because I'm your friend?" Alexis said. "Pff, then just stop caring for me." Lando said. "Landooo, don't say that." Alexis said. "Could you just stop talking for a second and also stop being so damn hot?" Lando suddenly said. "Excuse me? What did you say?" Alexis said confused. "You know what I said." Lando pulled her closer.

"Lando, you're drunk." Alexis said. "Why would you think so? I'm not, I promise." Lando said as he pulled Alexis in a hug. "I think it's time for you to relax for a bit." Alexis said. "Nooo, I like it here." Lando said as he laid his head on Alexis' shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure you'll also like it in your dormitory." Alexis said as she tried to get out of Lando's hug. "As you're in it, maybe." Lando pushed Alexis against the table with drinks. "Lando, this is not you." Alexis said. "I'm pretty sure I'm me." Lando brought his face closer to Alexis' face.

"Lando, no." Alexis tried to push Lando off of her. "Lando, yes." Lando said as he kissed Alexis. "Mm, what are you doing?!" Alexis said as she pushed Lando off of her. "Doing what my heart told me to do a long time ago." Lando said. "What? That doesn't make sense at all." Alexis said.

"It does, trust me." Lando laughed as he kissed Alexis again, this time more intense than the previous time. "Please, just stop it." Alexis said as he pulled his face away from her's. "Aww, don't you like this?" Lando said. "No, no I don't." Alexis said. "I could make it more fun if you want." Lando said.

"Guys, here you are!" the principal suddenly walked up to them. "Hi, just in time!" Alexis said as she pushed Lando off of her and smiled bright. "I hope you're enjoying this party, but you'll have to come with me for a second." the principal said. "Alright, let's go." Alexis said as she pulled Lando with her and followed the principal.