[11] ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

"You made me curious, so you'll have to deal with the consequences." Alexis laughed as they walked over to a free table. "Alright alright, so it all started with a bet." Lando said as they placed down their plates on the table. "Sounds interesting." Alexis smiled playfully.

"Some guys and I had a bet that the people who couldn't do a specific thing with their ability had to join some girls who were gonna perform a Jingle bell rock dance during the Christmas party last year." Lando said and took a bite of his steak. "Oh no, and you lost, didn't you?" Alexis laughed. "Yup, indeed." Lando said.

"Oh my god, I remember that happening! There was this one guy who stood between the girls and was also wearing something red!" Alexis said. "Well, that was me. I'm glad you still remember that." Lando said. "I promise you, this time that won't happen. And if it does, I'll join you." Alexis said as she took a bite of her chicken.

"Alright, thanks." Lando smiled as he continued eating. "Now tell me, who were those guys who you made a bet with?" Alexis asked. "You know my roommate Keith, well he was one of them." Lando said. "Hmm, okay. I still can't believe you couldn't do something specific with your ability, I mean, you're Lando Woods!" Alexis said.

"I wasn't as good as I am now then, and that's not something to brag about to be honest." Lando said. "We've both shown that we're amazing at working together for sure." Alexis said. "That's true, but no one needs to know about that." Lando smiled. "Mhm, totally didn't forget about that." Alexis said.

"Attention everyone! I'm here to announce that there'll be a Christmas party in 5 days! It'll be organized here in the dining hall since there's a lot of space. It's from 7pm till somewhere past 12am. Make sure to wear something fancy and Christmassy because there will be time for some dancing!" the vice-principal suddenly announced through the speakers.

"I'm sorry, but I can't just keep my enthusiasm for myself! I can't wait to pick out a nice outfit and accessories!" Alexis said excited. "I didn't know you liked those things so much." Lando tilt his head a bit. "Only for events like this, be glad that I'm wearing this skirt." Alexis pointed at the skirt of her uniform.

"Mhm okay, I'm still trying to imagine you in a long dress with high heels on." Lando laughed. "That's not gonna happen, or maybe it will. Who knows what I'm gonna do." Alexis said. "I think I still have a nice suit in my wardrobe. It was from my dad long ago, but he gave it to me as a surprise." Lando smiled.

"That's nice of him, I can't wear my mom's clothes. She's way taller than me, so if I try her clothes on, they just look so oversized." Alexis said. "Yeah, I could imagine that. You're just so short." Lando laughed. "I'm not, you're- you're just tall, that's it." Alexis crossed her arms. "Oh really? Then stand up." Lando smiled playfully.

"Like I said, you're just a giant. But finee." Alexis rolled with her eyes and stood up with Lando doing the same. "Told ya, you're short." Lando laughed as he patted Alexis' head. "I reach your shoulders with my hair, that's something though." Alexis said and crossed her arms again.

"You'll have to stand on your toes and wear high heels if you would want to reach my face." Lando laughed. "I could also just do this, you know." Alexis grabbed Lando's shoulders and pulled him down. "And I could also just do this." Lando picked up Alexis which made her yelp a bit.

"You idiot, put me down!" Alexis made quiet growling sounds. "Ohh, I didn't know you were an animal! No wonder the creature likes you!" Lando laughed as he was still holding Alexis. "It also likes you, so you're also an animal then!" Alexis said. "Nah, it only likes you." Lando smiled. "Just put me doooown!" Alexis said.

"Nope, not until you swear you'll wear whatever I want you to during the Christmas party." Lando smiled playfully. "I could also just stay in my dormitory then." Alexis returned the smile. "Then I'll drag you with me. Besides, you wouldn't want to miss the Christmas party you look forward to every year, wouldn't you?" Lando smiled.

"Pff, fine! You can choose my outfit, but don't make me wear something I won't like." Alexis rolled with her eyes. "Alright then, that's a deal." Lando said and put Alexis back down. "You're such an idiot." Alexis said as she took a sip of her soda. "Your idiot." Lando smiled playfully which made Alexis almost choke on her drink.

"What did you say." she said and looked at Lando weirdly. "I'm just kidding." he said and laughed. "You better be." Alexis said and continued to drink her soda.