[2] ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ

It was almost December which meant it could get dark pretty fast, so the sun was almost going down. They started walking through the forest, hearing leaves fall from the trees and stepping on tree roots. Alexis hummed quietly and closed her eyes.

"What ability do you actually have?" Lando tilt his head a bit. "Electricity, what about you?" Alexis smiled as she opened her eyes again. "Fire, apparently it's the strongest ability at the moment." Lando said. "That's nice, then I believe you can teach me lots of things to make my ability stronger just like yours." Alexis smiled.

"I hope so, ehe." Lando laughed. "Could you should me what you can do with fire?" Alexis asked. "Sure, but I don't really have water with me if something goes wrong." Lando said and frowned his eyes. "Do you think electricity could stop it?" Alexis asked and tilt her head a bit. "Let's see, I'll make a spark." Lando said and opened his hand.

A red fire spark appeared in his hand and Lando's eyes became the same color as the spark. August held her hand above Lando's and an electricity beam made it's way towards the fire in Lando's hand. Instead of doing what they expected it to do, their two abilities transformed into a whole new one.

"What's happening?" Alexis asked confused. "I don't know, I think it made a new sort of power or something." Lando said and tilt his head a bit to inspect the now purple colored flame in his hand. "Wanna find out how powerful it is?" Alexis smiled playfully. "Good idea, let's try it out on that tree." Lando pointed at a tree next to them.

They walked up to the tree and held their hands in front of them to let their mixed abilities infect the tree. A big lightning of purple flames immediately shot out of their hands which caused them to fall on the ground from the shock they had. They looked at each other, still amazed of what they did.

"Okayy, that was weird!" Lando widened his eyes. "Indeed! Can we do it again?" Alexis asked and almost jumped up and down from excitement. "I-I don't think that's a good idea after what happened." Lando pointed at the tree where now a hole in the trunk was. "I know! That's why we should try it again!" Alexis said excited.

"Let's just head back to the school, the sun's setting and it's gonna get dark really soon." Lando said and shook his head lightly. "Awhh, we just discovered something and you already wanna leave." Alexis said and made a sad face. "Alexis- don't move." Lando said and looked behind her in a scared way.

"Why? Is something happening?" Alexis asked confused. "Just don't move or turn around." Lando didn't look away from behind her. "Lando, you're freaking me out right now. What's up." Alexis looked annoyed. "What if I told you that there's a huge weird creature that I've never seen before standing behind you?" Lando said.

"Wait what? Then why don't we just run away?" Alexis asked in a scared way. "It's looking at us right now, RUN!" Lando pulled Alexis with him and ran to where they came from when they entered the forest. "IT'S FOLLOWING US, HELP!" Alexis yelped as they were running away from the creature.

"Come on, we'll have to let miss Dowling know about this!" Lando said as they were starting to see the stone circle at the entrance of the forest. "AAHH! IT BIT ME OR SOMETHING!" Alexis suddenly screamed. "WAIT WHAT? HOLY, THIS IS BAD." Lando said as he saw Alexis' leg which was covered in blood.

"I'll carry you, but we gotta hurry! It's somewhere around us and I KNOW it!" Lando picked up Alexis as he looked around to spot the creature. "It's probably hiding, let's go!" Alexis looked around. "You'll be okay, I promise." Lando said as he ran towards the stone circle.

As soon as they were there, the creature wanted to follow them but was stopped by some weird barrier which was covered all around the forest. They looked at each other in surprise that they couldn't get chased by the creature anymore. After all, Alexis' leg was still bleeding so they had to hurry back to the school.