[5] ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ

"Farah!" the vice-principal stood in the doorway which caused the principal to look away from the boxes where Alexis and Lando were hiding. "Yeah?" she asked. "Well, I told Silva and he'll also come with us. He said that we should bring weapons just in case we can't handle him." the vice-principal said. "Alright, thanks." the principal said.

The vice-principal smiled and left the room which meant that the principal was still standing next to the boxes, but she wasn't paying that much attention to that anymore. She walked over to the mirror since she saw something purple laying on the floor. Apparently, Alexis' and Lando's magic left some kind of dust on the floor.

'Now what is this?' the principal thought. She knew that if she picked it up it would disappear since it's dust, so she used her ability for it. She snapped her fingers and a trail of light went to the purple dust to pick it up. When the trail was back at her height, she looked at it closely and left the room.

"Lando, what could've that been?" Alexis asked in a scared way. "I don't know, it looked like some sort of purple dust or something." Lando said and stood up, followed by Alexis. "We have to get that, we can't let anyone know we did that." Alexis frowned her eyes. "But how? It's already with the principal." Lando said.

"I don't know, but we'll have to get a plan ASAP." Alexis said firmly. "Alright, but let's just do something else in the meantime." Lando said and walked over to the door. "No, there's no time for that. We both know damn well we're not allowed to combine our abilities and this is exactly what we did, so there's no time to lose." Alexis grabbed Lando's wrist and left the room.

"Wasn't your knee all bleeding which caused you to not be able to walk anymore?" Lando said and looked at Alexis' leg. "Yeah it was, but the purple flame clearly did something about it." Alexis said and followed the principal to her office unseen. "What are you even gonna do?" Lando asked as they stopped in front of her office.

"Just listen I guess, I want to know what they're gonna say or do about it." Alexis whispered and put her ear to the door. "Alright then, I'll make sure no one's around." Lando whispered and turned around to watch over the hallway. "The vice-principal is there too and they're discussing what it could be." Alexis said. "Do we even know what it is?" Lando asked.

"It's probably some kind of dust that comes off when you combine 2 abilities, but I'm not sure either." Alexis said. "HIDE, HIDE!" Lando suddenly yelled silent and pushed Alexis behind the corner of the office. "WHA- what was that for?" Alexis yelled silently as they both were laying on the ground. "Silva's here, we can't let him see us." Lando said and got up a bit so he wasn't laying on Alexis anymore.

"Yes Farah? What's about this purple dust thing?" Silva asked as he walked in the office. "We can't figure out what it is, and since you're good at those kind of things, we figured that you could maybe help us out here." the principal said. "Alright, I can say that I've never seen this kind of dust before though." Silva said.

"What do you mean? Is it rare?" the vice-principal asked. "I think so, it's clearly that 2 abilities have been combined and have created this dust. Probably with 2 colors that make purple if you add them to each other." Silva said. "Combining abilities is just so dangerous, that's why it's not allowed!" the principal said.

"Mhm, we'll have to figure out who made this and quick." Silva said firmly. "I'll look up which abilities could make something purple." the vice-principal said and opened her computer. "Today's just so weird. First it was the creature that's back and now there are people who combined their abilities!" the principal leaned back in her chair.

"I know, but we'll figure this out soon. I'm pretty sure Harvey could help us with this. He's a botany teacher so he knows a lot about liquids and all those things." Silva said.