20. Is This The End?

After rehearsal our manager approached me, and dragged me to our van. Telling me, That I have to fly back to America. "Why?" I asked. "Its actually your mom who told me." She said. I was confused. She knew that once I got back to Seoul, she already knew my hectic schedules, and then tell me to fly back to america? Not even bothering to tell me, I have to? "When will I'll leave?" I asked not looking at her. "Tomorrow." She shortly replied. "None of your fans knew this. So we'll just make an excuse that your have some important things to do in your family." She said.

Its so weird, and I can sense something bad will come. And I don't want it to come, neither I don't want to go to sleep. Nor wake up. Anxiety is killing me right now.

I snapped back to the reality, when my phone rang, and I noticed I was all alone in the van. I checked my phone, it was kris. "Wh-"

"We'll meet tomorrow, I'll be flying to america tonight." You can notice how careful he was, so none of the fans would suspect anything fishy. "I-I'm confused. K-Kris, I don't know." I said, struggling with my own words. "You're worried, right?" He asked which he's concerned voice.

"Yes, I am." I answered. "Don't have to worry about something, I missed you, aren't you happy we're going to meet again?" His voice made me ease, my worries were starting to fade away. I let out a big sigh for that. "Hey, no 'I missed you too' for your husband?" He asked, I was left to chuckled.

I didn't know when and where did we became like this, We we're just like cats and dogs, now we're lovers doves. things change so fast, we were hating on each other, not minding each other's business, but now? We're so different.

We swore together not to fall for each other? But we ended up eating our own words.

"Alright, I missed you too." I said, you can never miss the jolliness in my voice. We bid our farewells, Kris asked me to hang up the phone first, so I did what he asked too.

As soon as I hung up, I quickly turn it back to my bag, and got out of the van. I looked at my watch, oh, it's already 12 in the midnight. I saw my manager coming towards me, with keys in his hand.

Guess, I have to go back to my apartment and start packing up? "Let's go." He said, I jumped back inside the car. As soon as I fasten my seat belt, he started the engine and drove.

3rd POV

When summer reached her apartment, she hesitates to go out of the car. But what? She'll look like an idiot waiting for something, in the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep.

On the other side of the globe. Summer's mom was battling with her thoughts. "I told you, we should've announce it early." Mrs. Kim said to Mr. Kim, Seoyoung's father. But he stayed in silence. "If we have announce it earlier, there wont be any rumors about this!"

"If we announce it too early, don't you think it wont ruin their career? Think about it!" Mr. Kim said. "Its for the best!"

"Don't let the arrangement ruined their own happiness, don't let it ruined their career that they worked hard for!"

"But, who wanted the arrangement? It was you right? It was you. I disagree first because, I wanted her to marry the on she loves!" Mrs. Kim shouted across the room. Mr. Kim sigh and stood up and leave the room. Leaving his wife alone inside the room.

It was his idea to have her married to Kris. Not her, she was living happily, looking for love at the right time.