8. Home worst home (PT.1)

EMEGEDDD. I DIDN'T KEEP MY PROMISE. I'M SO SORRY GUYS! FOUNDATION WEEK HAS BEEN SO CRAZYY. LIKE I DON'T HAVE FREE TIME. THEY KEEP CALLING ME, AND I'M ONE OF THE SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHER. Gosh, I'm so sorry.

By any chance, Here's the story :)

Summer's POV

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shout through the phone. I hate this so much, I was left alone. I'm here at Wu's Vocation house, with kris. Oh yeah whatever. And kris left me all alone, to buy something. Wtf. This house is haunted. I heard alot of bumps, and moaning. ><

fuck you Kris.

"Who's that?"

Wtf. Who the hell said that?!

"Is mommy here yaya?"

I hate my life. I ran outside the house and to the car. Bumping to someone,

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Kris said. I am going somewhere far from this haunted house.

"There's a effing Ghost! Dude! Your house is haunted." I wanted to run, but kris hold a grip on the both side of my arms.

"Haha, That's my brother." He laughed. Wait Brother? His brother live there all alone?

"What?!"

"Kevin!" A 5 yrs old or maybe ran to kris and hugged him.

Wait, kris real name is kevin?

"Yah! How dare you call your hyung, just kevin?"

The boy just giggled, and kris Played with him. "Hyung, who is she?"

"That's....... That's my Personal Maid." He chuckled. I wanted to kick his face. PERSONAL MAID WELL F*CK YOU."I have yaya, you have a maid! Yehey!"

Spoiled brats. Personal maid? Well fak you. "i'll--" before i could say something. He dragged me along with him inside the house.

It's was already night, and I really want to go to sleep. "Yah! Kris! Could you open the door to my room?" I asked. He looked at me, and stood up, Feeling his pocket. At the back, at the left side, at the right side.

He looked at me. With widened eyes. "No.. Don't tell me.."

No! Where's the keys?!! "Omma, didn't.."

Kris' POV

I tried to search for the keys, But It's was nowhere to found. I'm so dead. I lost it. We can't share the same room.

"Master's Bedroom is mine!" She ran upstairs. "Oh no, no you won't this is my house." Catch up with her, God. She's too fast. "No! Mine!"

As we jump, we both bump into each other. Causing us to land on floor. Oh no.

Summer's POV

"Ouch." Un expected landing on the floor. He was on top of me.

We stared for 10 seconds, 23 seconds. 40 seconds equals to Almost 1 minute.

"Oh shit." We both stood up. And Looking at the door. There's vince. Kris' Brother. "Hyung, what happen?" I feel embarrassed. Like seriously!! I was a long stare and Vince was looking at us.

"Yah! Why aren't you sleep?" Kris Carried him. Looking at them, it's like We have a son, and looks like kris.

WHAT THE HELL AM SAYING?! I SHOULD GO TO BATH.

Showering was relaxing. I went out surprising Kris was there-/

Wait.

I'm only wearing a towel. He covered his eyes. "I- I'm sorry." He went outside.

Gosh. That was embarrassing.

I dressed up. i heard a knock on the door. "Are you done? I want to go to sleep!"

"Wait! Your not sleeping here. Your sleeping with your brother."

"Ani! this is my house and I'm sleeping here." I was shocked, he carried me like a bridal style. Laid me to bed.

"Yah! Put me down!!" He just chuckled and Grinned at me.

"Yah! I told you to--"

Shocking, he hugged my waist, and laid his head on my lap. Fffuuuuu. WHAT THE FUCK?!

"YAAAH. GET OFF ME."

"Shh. This is what real couples do. SHUT UP."

I ended up crying inside. What the fuck, has he gone crazy?!

I hate my life so much.

~

GUYS! ALAM NYONG MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO! HAHHAHA KAYA PLEASE, SORRY TALAGAAAA. INAANTOK NA AKO BYEEE