21. After

In just a month, everything changed. It was just a flick of a wand, everything changed. Kris left the group, Summer quit her career. The arranger marriage wasn't successful.

"Isn't the view beautiful." He placed his hand on my shoulder. I turned to him and saw him smiling at me. I shrugged him and sighed. "Sure." I said. no, nothing. emotionless.

"Hm, no wonder why they kicked you out of the company." He snorted. I rose a brow at him. Glaring.

"You don't know me." I said. Before walking out. It's been a year since Kris and I were got divorced. Things suddenly became different. It felt like a whole new challenge

1 Year before

"You knew." I heard a voice coming from the kitchen. I was away from them. I didn't want to hear anything. I don't want to know anything.

"I did loved her."

"Then, why weren't you careful?" Dad suddenly raise his voice.

I feel drained. Divorcement is going yo happen. Even in the first place we planned this. But now, we have feelings for each other, are we just going to let them decide again what's good for just because we're that known?

"Please. We'll talk about this." Kris' voice was so soft. I just want his hug. And probably leave and go someone where no one would know us. Where we could go out public. not bothering what would they think, what would happen in our careers.

-

"Please don't let them." I begged him. I was crying. Again. "It's the only way." Kris whispered.

"No! You said you love me, but now why do I feel like I'm the only who's feeling that?"

"God, damn it. Summer, We had a plan." Kris said. All of the sudden I stopped crying. I wanted to slap him repeatedly. All of the sudden I feel like I was hit by a wrecking ball.

"So, you lied." I said. Kris didnt said a word. He just looked at me. A blank stare. No feelings, no, nothing.