2. Photoshoot

Just alittle info about the Cover of the book. I'm not yet going to edit it, because I need to study. Eventho, Exams are far yet. I really need to focus. I'm like failing all my major Subjects. And I really need to Focus. Maybe after A Month, I can change the cover. Course I really need to catch up. And I hope You'll understand why. :) but now. Please Enjoy this Chapter.

~*

The photos are out. I can't believe it! All my fans are Asking why!! C'mon can they Understand why?! I have Jetlag that time. And Airplanes gave me bad feelings. Ok?! I was Freaking Tired and, Wanted to go home. Ok?! And I was eventually late for my Photoshoot. And That's why we're going to do it today.

With someone. I was going to shoot with someone, a group or so.

Ugh!! I hope my manager will understand why. I'm in the van Right now. And Regretting everything and, Ofcourse nervous. 😫 c'mon I wanna die. My manager is waiting at somewhere our location of shooting.

We Finally arrived where the am i? desert?! Alot of sand.

Oh sh*t my manager. I have to lock the lock. I'm freaking nervous! Ok?? And I don't know what to do!

Oh heell, She's Close, just a few steps.

One

Two

Threee....

"Open the door you brat!" I'm dead! Mister Driver, Please take me away!

"Fine!" Then I open the door, and she Slide it open. She went inside.

"Talk right now, Don't go anywhere!" She Locked the door. Oh gadd, She's Scary.

"Ok... SoIgotofftheplaneandthefansarepushingussoICan'twalkproperlythensomeonEpushedmesoiwasfallingdownThenhecatchmeandsaidgetupyourembarrasingthenigotupandofcourseduetothebadfeelingthattheplanegavemeIwassuprisedandIdididn'ttostepOnhisfreackingFEET!" I was like Rapping, with out any heah

"Wait! Slowly! huh! If only I can kill you! But I can and Mr. kim will kill me too." Mr. Kim? He's my Father. Most respective owner of Kimsada Industries. "I'm going to call you parents!" Nooooo. "Nooo! Please forgive me! Please! Please just don't tell them!" I begged

"Okok, I'll forgive. But you have to do the shoot, with EXO."

Noooo! I'm nottt.

I shook my head from left to right! "Ok, then I'll call Mr. Kim"

"Nooo! Ok fine! I'll do it." I said

"You little brat, you never change!" Hmp. Ok then, I'm the brat?! T^T

I tie my hair to pony tail, they wear a cap. And then wear my hoodie and my sunglasses. I hope he won't noticed me. 😭

We got off the van. Shhhttttt.

"Oh, Finally, Ms. Kim! You came!" The photographer said. "Excuse me for being late. I'm so sorry." I smiled.

"Oh, Should get ready, so we can finish the Shoot." The Makeup artist and hair artist took me to the Dressing room. 😭

After a how many minutes? I'm done with my hair and make-up. Ofcourse with my clothes too. I was wearing a all white Dress. Desert? All white dress? Lol, Ok doesn't suit.