11. Out of town

[Kris Pov]

Awaking up surpisingly because of the alarms! Aish. I don't remember setting up a alarm.

At first I didn't mind, it was only one alarm. I will stop. After a few minutes U thought I could go back to sleep. But, no. As I opened my eyes, I saw 4 Alarms clocks ringing. I turn them off.

I notice there was a note. Say "Sleep head! *Blah*"

Ah. Really? That girl is so dead. I get up from the bed. Or should i say Couch. Yes i lose. Stupid

I search all over the room, she was nowhere to find. Well, Im happy about that. I can finally get a peaceful life. I decided to go the kitchen, to get something i can drink and eat.

My Hand was holding the door knob of the refrigerator, when I noticed there was a note again. Coming from her.

"New Rule : The Wife can olny add/Change the Rule!"

Whatever

I continued to read it, "Ps. THERES NO FOOD INSIDE THE FRIGDE! IM SHOPPING. BECAUSE YOU DIDNT BUY GROCERY!"

There were a few dots to the end.

"WHEN I GET HOME YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS. dummy!"

WHAAAT? NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT? SHE COULD JUST ASK ME FOR MONEY THEN SHE BUY. THIS GIRL. But nevermind Im Hungry.

[Summer's POV]

"Annyeonghasseo!" I greeted the sales lady. I enjoyed shopping. Cause i can buy anything i want lol. "Annyeong!" She greet me back with a smile. "Can you please give me delicious Strawberries?" I asked her with a smile.

"Ne~ Ha! This is newly pick! Fresh and sweet. Are you gonna eat it with your husband?" She flash a smile. I look like an idiot because she asked if im gonna eat it with my husband. Yes on the paper I have! In real life I don't have.

"Ah? Aniyo. Ahjumma, Im still young." I told her, "aigoo. Mianhee. Enjoy this strawberries!" She said. We both smiled i pushed the cart, its time to pay for this, and finally go home yehey!

"Ah! wait!" She called me again. "Ne?"

"Your Seoyoung right?" She asked. I flashed a smile, "ne~" my smile grew bigger. "Ah, You're a true beautiful." She praised, of course im flattered. "Ah, We're all pretty."

"Aigoo~"

"I'll be going now" i said and smile, as i turn my back to her. And pushed the cart to the cashier.

-

"Im home!" I said. I saw my bags or our bags next to the door.

"Good. Let's go." He grabbed my arm and plastic that im carrying.

"Huh? Yah! Wait! How about our bags?" I asked. I still don't know why he's dragging me to the car.

"Yah! Where are we going?" He opened the door, and pushed me to the shotgun seat. He can either tell me to sit. Argh. And close the door. Now im inside the car all alone.

After few seconds past <lmao>
He got inside the car, then started the car without saying anything

"Where are we going?" I asked, it took him 3 mins to answer

"Mom told us to go somewhere"

Now, i need to freak out, im scared. Because this guy hates me so much, he might kill me inside this car and throw me somewhere place far