8. Awkward Dinner with him (PT.2)

I woke up. Not opening my eyes. I moved my hands to do my little morning routine it, but something stop me, and make my eyes go open wide. Why is there a head on my Belly?

Ohhh, shitt. Last night.

"YOU EFFING RAPIST! GET OFF ME!!" i scream. It was the loudest, (LAUdest.😂✌️) and caused him to open his eyes, and saud "YAH! Keep your mouth shut. Someone is trying to sleep here. Your bellying isn't that soft. I hate it." He grab the pillow and put it on my lap. And eff, i want to pull his hair.

"Yah!! Get off me."

"Can't you see, that i'm trying to sleep?!" i rolled my eyes, this guy is annoying. And he's sleeping on my lap. fckk.

"Oh, You were sleeping. Sorry." i paused he was looking at me and narrowing his eyebrows. "NOW YOU GET OFF ME!" I SHOUT. At the end. I was shocked Or startled.

"Y-yah. Don't go near me!" I shout avoiding his glare at me. He's eyes was locked to mine, gosh. I can't look at him.

"Hm, you really want?"

What? What the hell is he talking about? "Want what?!"

"Aish, can you stop shouting. Or else..."

"Or else wha-"

Wth. Okay, i won't talk anymore. My eyes got wider.

He's lips on

Mine?

"AAAAAAHHHHHH. YOU RAPIST!" I push his face away from me. Gosh. my cheeks started to heat up. But Argh. HE GOT MY FIRST KISS. FCK.

"A handsome rapist." gosh. THIS GUY IS SOOO.. It's sweet but to some girls like me. No. It's no sweet for me.

"Remember this, if you yell again, I will kiss you harder." He leaved the room and I feel like I'm gonna die. I can't move my bones.

This is the cause of being kiss for the first time?!

Kris' POV

I don't what happen. I just realized that i put my lips on her. It was just a light kiss, and i didn't know why i did that.

Ah seriously, the back of my neck really hurts. I feel like i'm having stiff neck.

I'm sure that girl can't cook. So I have to cook, I can't trust anyone. I have a lot of memories here in kitchen. Like with the Girl i loved since now. I missed her so much.

"YAH! MAKE ME PANCAKES!" A girl voice came from my back.

"Yah! If your hungry--" my eyes. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

"Laine?"

"Do i look like a ghost?" She asked. Gosh, I missed her. I was talking about her a minute ago. And now she's here

I can't help my self to smile. And hug her so tight.

We talked about life, and how Hard am I going to because of my fans. I didn't mention anything about summer. Nah, Summer isn't my type. The laine like is my type. Like Sweet, always giving you her sweet smile, she can cook. Actually she's a good cook. Playful.

She's the girl that every man wants.

"So, how's your love life?"

I looked at her, is she kidding me? Yes. I'm in love with her. But i don't know what to say.

"Fine. Hard to find a Girl." Lies lies.

"Really? Did-" she git cut off, when we heard a voice coming from the stairs.

"Oh. s-sorry. I'll go now, and finish cleaning t-the room." She smiles awkwardly and ran upstairs.

My eyes were still in her. Whats happening? Omo. No. She can't meet laine. We can't say that were officially married. It will ruin our career.

"Who's that?" She asked, her eyes were getting sharp. Like she's something like i never told her.

"Huh? That G-Girl?" She nodded. And then, "She's just a maid here. Don't worry." I kissed her forehead.

"Oppa, do you remember during high school days? Haha, remember we promised each other that if we didn't find a Person of our dreams. We have to be together?" She smiles, so sweet.

"I do." I gave her a smile, and ruffled her hair. Made her to smile wider. I don't know why your so cute like an angel.

"Well, that will never happen! Hahah" she laughed and stick her tongue out, like a 4 yrs kid. Well, words really hurts than actions. I tried my best to hide my emotions. I don't her to know. So I laughed at her. "You'll regret it."

"No I won't."

~

Laine left around 2 pm. And Summer secretly left the house. Now i'm alone and hungry. Where the hell thay girl went? I want to eat already.

She left her phone. What kind of person who doesn't bring her phone with?

It's already 6pm and it's getting dark outside and cold. I decided to wait while reading. A few minutes passed, I heard the door opened, and closed.

Well, I'm sure its her.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked, focusing on the book. Honestly i'm done reading it. But I just want to see if she's scared of me.

Summer's POV

"Where the hell have you been?" Well I'm Surprised. He asking me where have i been? Well this guy had gone nuts. I thought he doesn't care about me.

"She's just a maid here, don't worry." Well, that hurts so much seeing him kissing her, they look so inlove with each other.

"If you're not going to answer me, then, don't eat."he stood and walk inside the dinning roomx

"Y-yah!! I want to eat!"

"Then, tell me where you've been?" He said, and turned ti me, with his eyes. I can't explain. Sort of Worried, mad and more.

"I went outside to get some air." Why do I keep on lying?

"Liar." He whisper.

"You're not going to eat." He said as he went inside.

This guy is completely strict like my father, Scary likenmy father. Ugh he's full of himself. Self-praised.

~

Sortta, short upload. Okay fourth quarter just started. And there's seriously no time for me to update. I will try to include the updating on my hectic sched. Actually i don't have a schedule. Hahah. But really, I have to focus. But i just can't hahhaha.

Story "on-going" written by me.

1. I'm her bestfriend. Feat. Kris and Na eun

2. Empire high. -fest variety kpop stars

3. Guessing Game :2 words, 7 letters. I'm yours.

4. (new) EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED -Feat. Sulli (fx) and kris exo.m

Enjoyyyy! :>

Kristan here! Hahah. And Exostan. I like them alot! :)