16. SaturDATE (short)

We took a break around 12 am, so manager decided to take a break we went to the practice room and waited for the food to arrived. I was hungry after all those singing. After we finished eating we will practice the choreography, then go home around 4. We have to do some fitting before the recording, then we head to the studio and record a new album.

It's been more like 10 months after our previous come back.

The opened and it was our manager with the food we ordered. We were like 5 yrs old so excited to eat.

"Is it true seoyoung will have a collaboration with an EXO member?" Yoonbin asked our manager, I looked at her too, waiting for answer. She just nods. And the two approached her surprisingly. "Who. Who?" They crawled to her, I was too busy eating. "Unnie, I'm going to the restroom." I told to our manager, and stood up and left the room.

Then. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled inside a dark room, he opened the lights. I saw his face, "god! Kris are you going to kidnap me?" I shouted, he quickly kissed me, It was just a peak, and gave me a sign to keep quite.

"What?" I asked him harshly, he just chuckled and smirked. He look pretty cute while chuckling. Omg what. "Dont be like that honey." He said, I just ignored the word he used to call me. "You don't missed oppa?" He said, and gave me teasing look, I shake my whole body, just for him to lose the tight grip on my shoulder. "What are you going to say?" I asked him at the tone of being pissed. "Let's go on a date." He said.

A date? Are you kidding me? Like even at the middle of the night there are some fans waiting for them, and even if we disguise people still recognized us and worse! Seeing us having a date and we're on the same company. "Are you nuts?"

"Maybe." He laughed, "let's have a date on saturday." He said, like he was telling me to remember it and don't be late before he leave.

"He must be nuts." I mumbled and I forgot to go to the restroom because of that, I went back to the practice room. They were already cleaning up and getting ready for another practice.

"What's with that face?" Yoonbin asked while stretching her arms. I shook my head. A date? What? What did he eat anyway? Is already nuts?? Yeah he is nuts.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F, JUST HAPPEN.

--

After a few days of practicing, and finally friday night has come and tomorrow will be saturday, still think whats wrong with kris. He have been promoting their new album called overdosed in china, and he said he will be arriving seoul this midnight or I don't know. He is still nuts.

Well, maybe he wont make it because EXO-M, as far I know, they need to prepare for their showcase.

Yeah, The 'Date' thing he made up keep reminding me like every minutes and having these butterflies.

Im hanging out with He rin watching some old good movies with out pajamas on, meanwhile Yoonbin making popcorns for us, "unnie let's watch some horror." I suggested, she shoot me death glare like asking me if I want to die. "Love stories are boring!" I pointed out. "Woah there maknae! Love stories can inspire you to be a good woman for your man."

"FYI IM LOYAL!" I shouted, putting my hands on my hips. "Even having a relationship with someone sucks!" I said while scooping a small spoon of ice cream. "It depends on you, I know it will hurt you, but worth it to know who how much pain it will hit you, but its a lesson, A lesson to be a better, but.. Hey wait."

She stopped realizing something. "What?" I said

"Are you in love?!" She asked me, "WHO IS IN LOVE?!" Yoonbin shouted from the kitchen, "OUR MAKNAE!!" She shouted back. Geez. Why are they like this. "Are you two kidding me?!" I asked them, Herin shook her head and grinned at me, assuming that I am really inlove.

"You're inlove." She said and smiled teasingly, sitting next to me. "In love with who?!" I asked, looking flustered. "Someone yiee!" She teased me.

Who, like Am I inlove with that Kris? Um, I don't know either.

"That's fine, its normal! But they will allowed to have relationship when you are in the right age." She said, they're now allowed to date while I wasnt allowed yet, because I was too young.

"Anyway who is it?" She asked me impatiently. I shook my head and heating my cheeks. "Oh, dont be shy!" I just looked away. "God! Im not interested having relationship!" I said, eventho I said that, I have still have a weird married relationship with Kris, and I don't know what to do. Im going nuts too.

--

Are you kidding me I woke up so late! Thank god its saturday! Thank god I dont have anything to do just to stay inside the dorm.

I walked outside my room, seeing Yoonbin and Herin eating a bread while busy using their twitter. I walked to them and greet them. "Annyeong!" I said, and sat next to yoonbin trying to peek at her twitter. "Oh, you have a package its over there." Yoonbin said and pointing the book behind her, it was on top of the side table, its pretty big, so I took it.

It was from mom, so I opened it there was a white dress or skirt, and a brown envelope, I opened the envelope first. The first thing that came out is the paper, next is some photos.

I read the letter first. "How are you seoyoung? I went back to America after I drop this gift at your dorm! Stay health as ever my darling.

P.S the dress was from your husband, he told me to give it to you and wear it today, and go back to your apartment so he can pick you up!" My husband? I have a husband?

Oh! Lmao. I remember! I am crazy.

There was still something inside the envelope. I reached it for it and felt 2 hard paper, it must be a photo.

I went I saw it my eyes were shocked and so wided open! "What the hell?!" I whispered. "What is that?" Yoonbin siad, trying to seek but its a good thing that i quickly put the pictures back inside. She was raising her eyebrow on me, I shook my head and looking nervous! Gad! What if I got could?

Any TYPOS PLEASE JUST TELL ME, I WAS REALLY IN A RUSH AND I CANT FINISH IT I WAS MULTI TASKING SINCE TOMORROW IS SATURDAY! I will upload the next part maybe tomorrow night? After I finished my assignment I will go straight to wattpad and update this book! I also I have a asianfanfic acc! Same with my wattpad username! :>