5. Gown

Summer's POV

Seriously?! I'm getting married? No waaayyyyyy. I wasn't Dreaming. How could this happen to me? Ohgad.

I'm inside the car now, Waiting for mom. I'm like a teenager or, A Grade school student.

"My Gangster boy~" I sang along. Yes. Gangster boy by F(x) ^^ That song was from The 'Hot Summer' album. I'm not sure when it was Released.

"Are you ready?" Mom asked, and I just let out a small nod. Then, we drove away.

I kept quiet while mom, keep on saying things about kris. Ugh. I just don't want say a thing. I was really surprised, because of their surprised and I didnt like it, so I cried so hard last night, my eyes were abit swollen.

"We're here!" Mom excitedly said, as she got off the car. And Here I am still inside the car, My lazybones are really lazy. As I got out the car, I let out a big sigh. Seeing that crazy bastard (kris) infront of the shop. Smiling Like a fool.

"How are you my Future Wife?" He teased, With a tone of like Insulting. Ugh. I let out a heavy sigh and ignored him.

"Wow. That's all? Can I hear anything else?" He open up the door, Just for him! Hah! Nice. Seriously! -.- he should die.

"He should die." I mouthed. "What did you say?" He open the door a bit, just for his head to peek. "I didn't say anything." I rolled my eyes away, and push the door open. "Woah~ Careful there."

Tch. I just rolled my eyes away, and Look around the room. "Summer ah~ Come here." I followed the sound, coming from the fitting room.

(~~> Picture of the gown will be uploaded^^)

"Woah?" I'm suprised. The gown was beautiful! So Much! But not worth Marrying a guy like him, while dressed like that.

"Tss, You won't even look good on it." He whispered. Enough to hear by the two of us, He was next to me. I gave me a glared. "C'mon try this." Omma pushed kris Outside. So I can Dress.

"Come here Kris, Try this Suit! Your going to look good!" I heard Mrs. wu said. Huh? Look good? He's already handsome enough.

Emeged! W-what am I thinking?! Dafuq. Let me dieee. -

"You look gorgeous." Omma praised. "The dress is good, But Not worth to wear, if I'm gonna marry a guy like him." I said. "You shouldn't say that. It's not my idea neither, Your father and His Father planned this, since you two we're born." Yeah, It's true then, We're arranged married. T^T

"Tss. I'm so unlucky!!" I groaned. Fccckkk.

"No. Kris is a good guy. And I know he can take good care of you. Just look at him, Tall, Handsome, Manly. And his a humble guy. And stick to one." My mom noted the word "stick-to-one" to be honest, He doesn't look like Flirty Guy. He have this Angelic Face. And something that i can explain. And don't even know him. So I can't judge him with his physical appearance.

~

Hey guys! Sorry for waiting so long!