17. Stupidly cute

I was preparing for the date it was already 7 pm and i was in a hurry, and all the members are looking at me. "Wow, you look ah." Manager said to me, when i came out of my room. I smiled walked my way to the living room. "Odiga?" Herin asked checking my outfit. I shook my head and answer quickly. "Meeting up with someone." I said, she just nod and looked away, after that she shoot me a death glare. "You make sure you'll bring foods." She whispered. "You little pig." I said and stuck my tongue out before leaving. I heard her yell, "immature." I just gave her my famous annoying smirk. And left. I made sure that no one nor the sasaengs will notice me before I went inside the car. The problem here in korea, they dont allow or its not in trend to have tinted window cars. I mean i really needed for privacy.

I was disturbed when my phone ring, I stopped the car. Our manager was calling "yoboseyo?" "Ah, soo-young ah"

"Wae?" I asked. "Do you know your schedule for tomorrow?" "Ne? Why?"

"Remember not to be late, arrasseo?" She demanded "ne unnie." She hanged up, I put my phone back inside my bag and drive away where we supposed to meet. I found myself going directly to the destination instead of meeting mom for her to drive to the restaurant.

She probably waiting for me now, I should call her. I stopped at the stoplight because the red lights were on. So I quicklydialed her number, "summer, where are you?" She asked. "Im on my way to the restaurant maybe a few blocks away and I'll be there." I said. "You were supposed to be here with me! What if the stalkers found you and kris dating? Remember we havent announce your marriage." I found myself rolling my eyes as the green light turns on and start to drive.

"Chill mom, I made sure no one was following me." I said in a chill tone. "Just make sure your right." She paused and sighed "be careful, Im sorry too." She said

I smiled but I knew she wont be able to see it. "Yes, I will ofcourse you too mom, love you. And dont sorry."

"Okay, Bye." We both said. And she was the first to hanged up.

I've arrived at the restaurant and parked my car ready to go out. The guard greeted me, while opening the door and the receptionist met me, "any reservation ma'am?" She asked, i nodded as an answer. "Yes, for Wu?"

"Oh, you must be Mr. Wu's wife." She said and gave me a sign to follow her. When I arrived at our table, kris was there with a huge smile printed on his face. "Finally you came." He said. And he pulled the chair for me and pushed it back in after I sat on it.

"You look like a human with that dress." He said, i rolled my eyes because he is insulting me again. Jerk. Atleast. I I love him.

"Well, nothing have changed huh?" I said, "what do you mean nothing?" He asked.

"Still a jerk." I mumbled. "You were saying something?"

"Nah. I didnt say anything." I said playing with the fork and the flower. "Thats cute and somehow annoying."

"Whats cute?" I stopped playing with it and looked at him, he was still wearing the smile when I came here. Then there goes my heart beat running again. "The dress i gave you." He paused " dummy ofcourse you." Did I just heard him said 'ofcourse you'? Urgh I can feel the butterflies again, and oh please cheeks dont blush to hard. "What" i said.

"Stupidly cute."

What on earth happen to the jerk guy named kris?

"Is this the real wu?"

"Definitely no."

I looked away ignoring what he said. The food came, the waiter placed the food down I licked my bottom lips and holding my spoon and fork already. "Seriously. I know I cooked for you many times and thats still not enough for you?" I tried to ignore it after getting a spoon of my food. "Well, Restaurants always make delicious foods."

He kept complaining about how i eat, and how am I still a pig.

We decided to go to namsan tower since I havent went there. He told me it was a perfect place for the couples. Um I felt an awkward moment when he told me that "are you afraid of heights?" He asked, I quickly froze, couldnt even think straight. "N-No. Of course not!" I answered. He chuckled and looked down on his shoulder. Geez I was holding his shoulder so tight. "Okay you arent afraid. " he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and went inside the cable car with him. "Geez Summer your like a ice." He said. "Whatever!" I said, and removed my hands from his shoulder. The urge to punch this guy.