4. Arrange what?!

O___________O

Fuuuuuuuuu.

They were walking into the kitchen and kris was so close to me, at the counter of our eyes we saw them, so I lighty pushed him lmao I dont want them to think that Im flirting this guy. And its soo freaking earlier in the morning having three guests! Who are they?

"Goodmorning." I bowed And smile. "Seoyoung, this is Mrs. Wu, and Mr. Wu. I'm sure you remember them." Ha-ha?? Who?

"They're my Parents." Kris added with a grin. "Luh?" I looked at my mom, at them and whispered to myself not believing them.

"Seoyoung, Have grown." Mrs. Wu told mom. "Ne, she became more mature, your parents showed us your stubborn and immatured videos." Mr. Wu said, and left out a laughed. Goosh relief! It was a vid of me way way back!

"Umma, they are Dad's Business partner right?" I asked. "Ne. So Summer. You haven't introduce your self to Mr and Mrs. Wu's Son" i was about to introduce myself when I saw papa coming down from the stairs. I gave him a smile and wave he just looked away, and walked to us joining the conversation

"De... Annyeong hasseo, I'm Seoyoung. Please Call me Summer." I introduce myself to Kris. He already know me. "I already know her..

...She's my Future wife right?"

His FUTURE WIFE? Dude you must be kidding me. Lmao tell me when you're serious about it.

"Um, lmao what?! Pardon me?!" I shout. ! "Summer." Umma shouldered me.

~*

"Because of the large sharing. Me and Mr. Wu plan to arranged marriage you. And this will help our Business." Dad said.

"And we know that you two will be responsible after we gave you our Business." Mr. Wu said.

"When is the wedding?" I asked. I have nothing to do. I can't back up. I'm infront of Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu. ayoko mag disagree. It's dad's Plan, and Mr . And Mrs Wu's plan.

"Next Monday. We need to set it up." Mom said. And I nodded sadly.

"Please Excuse me for awhile." I excused myself, and ran upstairs.

Why?! Why?! Why do I have to marry that jerk?! Now, I can't marry the hot guys i want. Lmao seoyoung! Maintain!!

Even if I disagree about this, they will even forced me and I have anything to do. They are my parents I have to do what they say! Shares of my father's business and Wu family because are sooo large, and so maybe thats why they decided to do this.

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR //tone of love is a open door//

*knock knock* I heard a knock on the door. "Oh c'mon mom. Let me Drama for a ---" I opened the door, and thought it was mom. But he wasnt mom. It was kris.

"What do you want?!" I yelled, geez! What does this jerk wamts I was Suprised, he pinned on the wall.

"Yah! Listen. I don't like you, and I don't to get marry." He said. Why?! Does he think I want to marry him?!

"Yah?! Do you think I want to marry you too?" I shouted. "Yah. I don't care, just stick with the plan!" And then, he leaves the room.

Why, what plan?! What the heck is he planning?! Fuuuu. Should I tell mom? Hahaha. Nevermind. I don't like either.
SO LET'S STICK WITH THE PLAN!

Why? I really don't know what his planning. Something bad for sure, and something bad for he's revenge. UGGH.

The next day*

What day is it?! Still don't want to get up. I want to sleep, and never wake up.

"I have a Strange Dream last night" I said to myself. Rubbing the back of my neck "aniyo. That wasn't a Dream."

"Shoot. You startled me." I was Suprised, there Umma.. Inside my room.

"Did I? Oh, Good morning." Then she walk towards me, and sit next to me.

"Goodmorning Princess. Now, Get ready. Your wedding gown will be here in any second." she Smiled, stroking my hair.

"Gown?!"

"Yes, A wedding gown" the hellllll. Asdfghjk I'm just 24 years old, What the?! I am really getting married. I buried my face on my pillow. And Moan lazily.

"Yah! I told you to get up!" Ouch! That hurts so much! She pinched my cheeks.
"Ummmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa, get. Out. Of. My. Room. Now"

"Okie." She said the way she said that was like insulting me because she so happy! Gaaaaadddd. Let me throw these pillows! I'm not! I'm not going to try the gown. Fck.