19. Oh trouble.

"You should rest now, its late." Kris parked his car at the back of our dorm, just to be sure that no one was following us, or even the strangers passing by, we agreed not to open the lights. I nodded alittle, and unbuckled my seatbelt. I was about to get out of the car, when kris suddenly held my hand, and his free hand on my cheeks. The moment we stared at esch other. I didn't even notice that our lips met. "That's a goodnight kiss for my wife. Goodluck on your comeback!" He smiled. Its really weird, kris is becoming more serious about this, and what about our deal? He kissed me one more time and finally let me go. "Goodnight?" He asked. "Oh, well. Goodnight too kris." I smiled back at him, as I closed the door. I stepped back and waited for him to go. When he was far away, I had a feeling that someone has been following us, so I went inside our dorm.

-

What if someone was really following us? Should I let them know that I am secretly married with kris? Should I just go and hide? Or be on hiatus? Or what. Gad! This is killing me. I stopped worrying when my phone light up, and i got a text from kris. "Whatever youre thinking, dont think about it. Just go and get some sleep" I thought, the message was so sweet, so I decided to text him back. "Am I going to see you again soon?" I pressed the send and waited him to reply, it only took 2 mins for him to reply. "Why? Did you miss me already?" I rolled my eyes, well atleast i can still feel the old kris here. "WU YI FAN, EW. NO. OKAY. STOP. I just need to talk to you about something."

"Its already midnight, get some beauty sleep. I dont want you to look like a zombie during your comeback stage. 我爱你"
Im no chinese, how dare this guy send me 3 chinese characters? I thought. "Yah, how could you send me ching chong. Im no chinese, okay?" I waited for him to reply and all i got is "Read. 2.34 am" I was like, im going to give this a piece of me. My efforts were wasted, ugh.

-

The next morning, I still waited for his reply but all I got was a news that EXO-M will be in china. I mean he could have atleast tell me.

-

After a few live stage performance, its been 3 weeks since kris and i meet. So, does he any have plans to say hello to me. Ask what the hell I've been doing? Jerk around? What the hell! This guy will get a piece of me once he came back here. "Summer, manager unnie wants to talk to you.." Herin disturbed my thoughts. I stood up from my seat "waeyo?" I asked. She just gave a gesture that she doesnt know why. I kinda hate it when they do that, but acceptable because were so tired. So i just went to the ban where I saw Manager unnie and Yoonbin Unnie inside. As soon As I opened the door, I saw Yoonbin looking down and manager unnie's head was resting on her palm. I can sense that im in a big trouble. "Waeyo unnies?" I asked as i sat down in the van "yah, Seoyoung-ie," manager said softly. "As Much as I love you, i dont want to surprise you, but can we ask if you're dating someone?" Oh brother. Did I got caught? "U-Unnie, we're there photos of me?"

"Ani' Seo-youngie. Its just that I saw you getting out of the car. Kris' Car." Yoonbin said. I blinked. Oh my god. I should have told them earlier. "Yah. I know you arent that close to kris, tell me are you two dating?" I was even more in silent because of the tone of their voice. "A-aniyo. Im not dating kris." I lied. "We just bumped into each other that time, and since it was already midnight, he offered me ride home." I know i shouldn't lie anymore but, i know i can still keep this secret. And this problem which our parents should deal with it, not us. "Maknae, you're old enough to date, just tell us if you like someone, okay?" I felt the trouble i've feeling has gone. When Yoonbin said that. She's more like a sister, she's very thoughtful, caring and very helpful.

---

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER HULALALALALALAALALLA ITS BEEEN LIKE ONE YR AND I HAVENT FINISH THIS STORY, OMG HAHAHAH IM SO SORRY BUT I FEEL LIKE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, IT'S ME REALLY, I REALLY ME. JUST KIDDING ITS SCHOOL. BUT I WILL MAKE TIME FOR THIS! LALALALALA LAVYUUU ALL. MUWAAAAH LETS ALL WATCH KRIS' MOVIE ON VALENTINES DAY BYE HAHAH