6. Sweet cupcakes

Just a few days before our wedding. Mom wanted to try the cakes for the wedding. So we're here at the bakery, just the two of us. Dad is too busy because of his job.

"Annyeong hasseo!" #%*]+=!?£¥¥|@&@!:$/&/ whyyy?! Why?? Does this guy have to appear?! I'm already happy with out him.

"Kris! You've come alone, where's your mom?" while offering kris a seat. Right next to me. "She's with dad." He smiled so honestly. And sat next to me.

Now I feel uncomfortable! Fck. This. Is. Shit.

"Here comes the cakes! Oh looks so good!" Mom cheered. "They do look great! Perfect for our wedding right? Summer-ssi?" How dare?! This guy is completely insaneee!

"Right, Kris-ssi. Right." I faken a smile. Ugh. Let's just go with it. We both rolled our eyes and look in different directions.

"C'mon, let'--- oh, your father's calling me." She said. Ugh, Wrong timing!!! Jk. She answered her phone. "Hello hun? Ah, sure. I'm going!"

"Mom?" I look at her. "You dad wants meet to me. I'll be back! Bye!" I watch mom hurried and hop inside the car.

"Just great." I whispered. Obviously! This is scripted! "Looks like my future wife doesn't want me here, don't you?" He looked at me. Smirking again.

"Would stop it with the smirk." I said in irritation. Ugh. This guy! Really. I want to die! "What if I don't?"

"I'm going to kill you"

"What if you will be arrested, and send to prison."

"Perfect! So I can't see you anymore!"

"What if, i'll visit you everyday?"

Can he already shut up?!

"What if you'll just-----" his went close. Just a few inches away. Close enough to kiss my lips. >//<

*Smoossshh* fccccccckkkkk! He put icing on my face. "Not yet even. Hmp." He whipped the frosting off my face. But suddenly stop.

>/////////////<

*chuuuu*

"Yah!" I pushed him away. He kissed the icing off my face.

"Don't be a feeler. I didn't even enjoy it!" What the?! He almost kiss my lips! Almost stole my first kiss.

"Yah Taste this." He became serious. And giving me a bite-sized red velvet.

"No, thankyou." I look away, and played with the cake.

"Say aah" does he think I'm a kid?! But I just shut my mouths close. "I said ah!" He said.

"Yah-$@&+%]+}^€~**{!?" I almost choke to death! This guy is so rude. "Do you want to kill me!?" But he didn't mind me, he continued eating. And me here, drink water. I don't want to die yet.

"Because your like a tree, tall. No curves." That was ouch.. I slap his arm. "Yah! How dare you judge me?! Fuuu-- never mind. I won't say it." I look down, And notice he stood up. I tilt my head up. And ask "hey! Where are you. Going?"

"Tss. I couldn't your mouth anymore." He said. Ouch. Combo.

"Atleast I'm not wasting my Saliva. Yet, Wasting it because of you!" What? I didn't get it. What did i just said?

Then he gave a 'what?' Look. "Then---"
He grab my wrist, and cause me to stand up. "Don't talk. Or else I'll kiss you."

I lose the grip. And slap his arm "shut up. bit-- bite your lips and make your self useless." Then again he gave me a 'what' look again. I rolled my eyes, and follow him.

Where the heck is he going to take me?!
"Imma take you to a secret place" hhahahan, no author, no. Hahah

~

Who wants a long chapter? Hahah, I'll try to make the next chapter long, as possible as i can. Hahaha, I do make long chapts. But because I became alot lazy these days. Hahaha. don't expect anything from me, making a long chapter hahah.
✌️

Love you all~

Gomawo! Annyeong! ~