Chapter one ✿

(A/N: Okay so this is my first book so the first few chapters might not be amazing but as the book goes on the writing does get better-)

Tanjiro's p.o.v

It's been 2 months since I met Sabito and Makomo, every day was the same, they would come, I would try to beat Sabito, and I would lose, but i'm not giving up. I just need a bit more training.

Today I went back up the mountain to try and slice the boulder again. But this time Sabito and makomo weren't there, just this girl, she had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. But I've never seen her around before. Maybe I'll try talking to her.

I had been thinking for so long I didn't even notice I was staring and next thing I knew she was in front of me, "..llo, Hello? Are you there?" she asked, I was snapped out of my thoughts, and now had a slight pink tint on my cheeks due to how close we were. "O-oh i'm sorry! I was just thinking" I said,

"Its fine I zone out all the time I get it!" she replied,

'she seems nice' I thought to myself, she seems really energetic too.

"Who are you?" She asked

"Oh i'm sorry! I'm Tanjiro Kamado, what's your name?"

"I'm y/n, Nice to meet you Tanjiro!"

"So why are you over here? I've never seen you here before."

Her smile instantly faded away, "You don't have to answer" She gave me a sad smile and just nodded. 

We ended up talking for hours, I forgot completely about training, and it was getting late "It's getting late, don't you need to go home, I don't want your family getting worried because you were out so late talking to me"

"I live alone, I have been for a while." She Responded, 'I'm not gonna ask about it, I think it might be a sensitive topic.' "If you want you could come stay with me, my sister and my trainer!" I offered "..Trainer?" She asked, "Yeah! I'll explain later, do you wanna come by?" I offered once again, she took a minute to think about it but said yes.

'*•.¸♡Time skip♡¸.•*'

Y/n's p.o.v

We started heading down the mountain and I started to recognize where we were, Last time I was here I was like 6.

*Flashback*

"Yay you're back!" I said, running to hug Giyuu, but the energy in the room was making me think something bad happened, "Wait, where's Sabito?" I could tell something was wrong, "Y/n..." Giyuu started "He.." "He what?" I interrupted "He didn't make it..." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I hugged Giyuu as tight as I could and started crying.

--------------

"Y/n, it's time for you to go to sleep..I'll see you tomorrow morning before I leave" Giyuu said. I was still crying "Okay..I'll see you tomorrow.." I said through the tears, I ended up crying myself to skeep that night, And after Giyuu left, I ran away I was staying in the forest until someone found me and took me in.

*Flashback End*

I haven't seen Urokodaki in 8 years...he probably thinks im dead.. "y/n, are you okay?" Tanjiro asked, snapping me out of my thoughts "Yeah i'm fine" I responded, "Just thinking.." He glanced over at me curiously, "May I ask what you're thinking about if it's not to personal." He asked "It's really nothing, just daydreaming." "Okay, well were here"

Your p.o.v

I followed Tanjiro into the cabin, he said he wanted to introduce me to someone, I'm guessing that it's Urokodaki but, who knows, I promised myself I would never come back here but here I am.

I followed him until he got to Urokodaki and started talking to him,

"Y/n, this is Urokodaki, he's the one who I wanted you to meet!" He said, pointing at me,

"Y/n, huh, that name... Well it's lovely to meet you y/n" I could tell he thought there was something off about me, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

I stayed for dinner and then Tanjiro said he had to show me one more thing. "Y/n follow me, just promise me you won't freak out.." he said, walking towards another room hesitantly, "Okay i'm following you" I said, he pushed the door open with his shaky hand to reveal a beautiful girl with black hair that had orange tips, she looked so peaceful.

"This is my sister, Nezuko." He said nervously "Why were you so nervous about showing her to me?" he started fiddling with his fingers, it can't be that bad "She's..a demon" My eyes widened in surprise, but i'm sure he has an explanation, right?.