ch. 8 'I'll bitch slap them'

Song of the day: Seven Devils-Florence and the Machine

Don't forget to vote comment and all that good shit xD 

*not edited* 

<3stephi 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyed and was instantly confused. First, where the hell was I, second, why did it feel like someone was taking a drill to my skull, and third, did what happen last night REALLY happen? I just continued to lay in the bed. Lifting the covers, I seen I was only in a black T-shirt. Well then...

I sat up,struggling in the process, jesus it felt like I was ran over by another golf cart. I laid my head in my hands and massaged my temples, when I heard the door open. I looked towards it and winced, seeing it was Jay I calmed down slightly.

"Here uh..I brought you some pain killers" He handed them to me, along with a glass of water. I took them and downed the glass in seconds. I was so thirsty.

"Jay, what the hell happened last night?" I croaked out. He just sat down on the bed and stared at the ground, as if debating on whether to tell me something or not. "Well what do you remember?" I sat there and thought. Bits and pieces flew at me. The club, the dancing, gunshots, and me almost dying. I gasped and looked at him, forgetting the pain in my head.

"I-I almost got shot..." I trailed off. He sighed deeply and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yes..." He answered the unasked question. "What the fuck Jay? Is this going to happen to me if I'm with you?" I shook my head in digust and confusion and got out of bed. I needed to find the clothes I came in with yesterday and get the hell out of here.

"Where are my clothes and purse?" I demanded. "Sadi calm down..your fine now. Your alive becuase I took care of it. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. He would kill me if anything happened to you anyways." He mumbled the last part and the only thing I got out of it was 'him' and 'anyways'. I was too pissed and upset to even ask who the 'him' was he was referring too.

"Yeah you fucking shot him in the head and I watched the blood pour out Jay! I can't handle this shit. Illegal fights fine whatever, shit I'm even okay with a gun around me, but when people are threatening to kill me and bullets are put in peoples head 5 feet away from me that is where I draw the line. Fuck this. I'm sure you can get another bitch cuz I am so out of here." I yelled, I was so frustrated and finally spotted my belongings in his closet and quickly grabbed them and locked myself in the bathroom.

"Sadi come on...everything is fine! You know who I am and know what I do. This shouldn't even be a shock!" He nervously laughed outside of the bathroom as if this was all fun and games. No duck duck fuckin' goose was fun and games, bullets and lifeless bodies, not so much.

I finished changing and checked my purse for my phone, which thankfully still had power, and called Ash. I just needed to breathe and I couldn't do that here.

"Heyyyy babe!" She answered. 

"Ash, I need you to come get me at Jay's place asap. Please." I whispered so Jay couldn't hear me from outside the door.