ch. 5 'welcome to the dark side'

Thank you's and dedications to genuinestar21, beagle111, bellachichi, and lace-910 for the amazing book covers..:)

I'm happy about the number of reads in such a short time..sure its not alot..but ive only just started! now if only we could roll in with some votes and comments :p

I was also thinking of maybe putting a chapter in from Jay's PoV soon? What do ya think? I don't know...

Anywhos...song of the day is  

The Pretty Reckless- Miss Nothing <3

enjoy! comment vote and all that good shit 

<3 stephi 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The rest of the school day was uneventful. Still the looks and whispers, but I have no choice but to get used to that and get over that. I guess it's a first for Jay to make an interest in someone..which was news to me. See how much I pay attention to high school politics?

All of our friends knew the low down on what happened. Jess was very excited and the guys just didn't care, which I chuckled at. They seemed uncomfortable with the 'hot ass man talk' as Ash put it.

I ws excited to get home and throw on some pj's and just be a lazy bum. "Mom!" I shouted, from what I could smell, it seemed as she was in the kitchen, so thats where i went. "Hi sweetheart, how was school?" I went in the fridge to grab my daily Red Bull and string cheese. What..its great and delicious.

"Oh you know the usual..pedophile teachers and horny classmates, how was the office?" I asked with my usual sarcasm. "Oh you know..douchebag boss and perverted co-workers." She replied with a sly smile. I almost choked on my drink and busted out laughing. I high fived my mom cuz this is why I loved her. She totally gets me.

"Ahh mom..that was golden, So whats for din din?" My stomach was already growling at this point. "I just threw the ziti in the oven, so in about an hour." I nodded and got up and started to head for my room. "I'm out mom..homework calls." She chuckled. "Mhmm I'm sure Sadi, I'm sure." I smiled and entered my room.

My room was pretty plain. White walls with a big cork board, which had tons of photos and concert tickets and other junk,along with my canopy queen size bed of heaven woth purple pillows and blankets, and the typical dressers with Tv and lappy. Overall A typical teens room.

I turned on my laptop and logged onto Facebook and seen that Ash was on. 'hey sista from anotha mista' I typed. 'hey gangsta..any sign of he who shall not be named?' I chuckled, 'nope, thank god'. I was typing in another message, when my phone chimed. The number wasn't one I was famlier with, but I read it non the less.

'Be dressed and ready in 20 minutes Kitten...'

Are you shitting me I swear it's like he knows he is mentioned...unreal.

'How the hell did you get my number Jay and no I'm not going anywhere with you'