ch.10 '20 bottles of beer on the log'

So I decided to do something a little different and make a little part of this chapter in Jay's POV and then back to Sadi. :D

song of the day: Breathless- Asking Alexandria 

*not edited* 

let me know what ya think! comment vote and all that good shit xD 

<3stephi 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Jay's POV

Gang life is tough, granted we don't live in a big dangerous city like Detroit or Chicago, but it's still always a life or death kinda deal. I'm only 19 and I have to constantly watch my back and make sure my crew isn't killed, especially Sadi.

Sadi was always your typical high school girl since I've known her, hanging out with friends and maintaining good grades, never any bad shit like I pull. I have always kept an eye on her, even though she never knew it, for reasons I'm not about to get into right now.

When I seen her at my party, I was kind of shocked to be honest because it wasn't her or her friends scene. When I seen her dance, I couldn't stop staring at her, she seemed so carefree and innocent as she moved and I knew I wanted her. Not as a quick lay like most of the chicks I deal with, but as mine. My girl. The one I wanted to share shit with and all that romantic crap, even though that aint my style, but for her I would try.

That night at the club when I had a meeting with the Boss, I was scared to death when Blaze had the gun pointed at her. I have never been one to be scared, but at that moment I didn't care if I was killed as long as my girl was safe. She makes me feel worth something and I can't say that about any other chick I've been around and I would kill for that girl.

I proved it that night when I shot that piece of shit in the head.

Once the Boss got wind of what happened, he was furious. I knew that we didn't catch every bastard from the enemy gang and I was worried that she would be a target. I explained that to the Boss and he recommended that Sadi become a part of us and be trained as we were.

I was excited. I would finally be able to share everything with this girl and was happy about it. Of course I was terrified about how she would react when I told her and gave her the gun she would keep with her at all times, but she didn't have a choice. She was mine and she would do this. I know, I'm a possessive and dominant asshole, but I wouldn't change shit, cuz thats the way shit's gotta be when your a gang leader.

It's been almost two day's since she stormed out of my house the morning after the club incident and ya couldn't blame her. She legit almost died. So I called my boy's earlier and told them to catch the asshole that managed to escape that night and they did. That's where I was headed right now, the warehouse.

Walking in I seen the rat tied to a chair with my boy's surrounding him. Drake was asking him question's which the rat refused to answer and received quite a few punches to the face so it seems.

"He say anything yet?" I asked. "No Jay, he ain't talking no matter how much I damage his face." Drake replied. I figured this would happen. I grabbed my gun my pointed it at him.

"Paul just tell us what you told your crew about and we will let you go." He spit at me. Fuckin' disgusting. I shot him in the knee cap. "Nobody disrespects me like that you bitch." I roared while he cried out and screamed like a p*ssy.

He must of known he was going to die regardless because he started laughing after his dramatic crying.

"T-The boss know's about the whore you p-protected. She's as good as dead and then your all next, especially you Jay." He stammered out. Go after the leaders girl. It's a perfect way to get them where you want them. Use the woman that you care about and protect as bait.

"That was a mistake Paul, no one will touch her, and after I'm done with you, I'm workin my way up the chain til your fuckin boss has a bullet in his head." I growled out and with that said I shot him between his eyes.

"Clean up this shit and dump him on his turf, were sendin them a fuckin' message." I ordered the guy's, I was beyond pissed. They all nodded and got to work.

Now all I gotta do is get Sadi to talk to me, and she wouldn't have a choice tomorrow. 

------------------------- 

Sadi's POV

"Seriously Jay, I'm hung over. This is probley not the best time to be shooting a gun." I grumbled. The party was awesome, but sometimes it doesn't even seem worth the fun when ya wake up the next day feeling like death.

"Suck it up kitten, you need this, hungover or not, they won't give a shit what condition your in when they shoot you."

We were standing in a clearing in the middle of the woods somewhere behind his house. He had a log laying on the ground with a bunch of beer bottles placed on it. He found it amusing when I started singing '20 bottles of beer on the log' and explained to me that they were my targets.

"Your gun is just like all of ours that we carry except your's is smaller, that way after you shoot it, you won't fall on your ass from the recoil. Even though it would be funny shit." He smirked at me.

"Ha ha ha Jay..your a funny guy, I wonder if I can shoot your damn ass..now that would be funny shit. I'll have you sitting in one of those donut things." I laughed and he rolled his eyes and moved behind me and grasped my waist with one hand and put his other hand over mine as we pointed at my target. His closeness was making me shiver and memories of what he did with his hand was popping in my head.

"My ass is to sexy to shoot and you know it. Stop thinking about how hard you came from my fingers last night because I know you are. Now concentrate on the bottle." I shook away my dirty thoughts and did what he said and concentrated really hard. I wanted to make him proud.

"Now shoot" He whispered in my ear and I shot. The kick back wasn't as bad as I thought and I shot the damn bottle. I jumped up and down at my success and he laughed at me.

"I did it! I did it!" I exclaimed. "Yeah you did. I'm proud of you, maybe if you do good, I'll give you my fingers again. Use that as motovation and shoot them all." ,and shoot we did for the rest of the afternoon because I definatly wanted those fingers again. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

I know it's shorter then normal, but I'm tired and it seemed like a good place to end. Next chapie is fight training!