ch. 15 'my kitten has claws'

Sooo I was thinking of starting a werewolf story... something different, not a cliche one.. what do ya'll think?....Anyway's.. here's another one :D

Song of the day: You are so Beautiful- Escape the Fate

vote comment follow and all that good shit

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The week flew by, with no harm done to my new baby (my car), I named her letty, you know from Fast and the Furious..I know I'm a nerd. Anyway's I met Ash at her locker before we left school, I knew I was going to be out with Jay tonight so I wanted to talk to her because I most likely wouldn't see her again until Monday morning.

"So I was thinking about going on a double date, you know Erik and me and you and Jay." She said and to be honest I wasn't expecting that to ever come out of her mouth. "Um...I would have to ask him...I don't know if he would be down for that or not and I don't want to just assume he would go." I responded, I seriously doubt Jay would be down for a double date. Date's weren't his thing. She nodded as we walked out the door to our car's. "Alright well talk to him and let me know, alright?" I nodded. "Will do, but I make no promises, after all this is Jay Collins we're talking about." I laughed and she joined along with me. "That is very true, besides it was Erik's idea...I don't know why, but he thought it would be fun."

Well if that's not weird, I don't know what is. Why the hell would Erik want to go on a double date with Jay and I? Hmm....I'm definatly bringing this up to Jay when I see him later for training. "Alright, I'll talk to you later bitch." I yelled from my car, already sitting it in. "K, text me with the answer!" She yelled back and got in her car as well. I started my car and listened to her purr. I was so in love with it. I have to admit, my father did good. Even if he is an asshole. With that thought I shifted into first gear and was off home.

-------

"I don't know kitten..it sounds kind of...corny, I mean a double date, who does that shit anymore." Jay said and I just rolled my eye's and kneed him in the stomach. He groaned and fell to the floor. "Oh for crying out loud, it's just dinner and a movie, it wouldn't kill you to take me out once in a while ya know." I retorted while wiping the sweat off my face.

"Damn it kitten, when did you learn to hit so damn hard." Jay complained and I just laughed. "Oh that's golden coming from the guy that taught me." I walked to my bag and grabbed out my bottle of water and sucked down half of it. "Ha ha just becuase I taught you doesn't mean you can use it on me." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Your the one who said that you guy's would stop going easy on me, so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So deal with it Mr. bad ass." I twirled in his arm's and stuck my tongue out at him. He just shook his head and chuckled. "Real mature and fine...we'll go to this stupid ass 'double date' bull shit, but don't expect me to be friends with that douche bag Erin."

I looked at like he was an idiot. "It's ERIK actually and didn't you invite him to your party, you know the one where you fell head over heels for me?" I fluttered my eye lashes flirtaciously at him. He smirked. "Baby..I invited the whole senior class to that... and I think you have it wrong, you fell for me. Who wouldn't, just look how damn sexy I am." He lifted his shirt and showed his 6 pack. I'll admit, Jay is so damn sexy it should be illegal, but I won't inflate his ego anymore then it already is. I snorted. I could play this game to.

I took my tank top off so I was just in my tight black sports bra, that showed off a decent amount of clevage and I could already see the lust in his eye's as they darkened slightly. "No baby...I am sexy." I turned around, wiggled and slapped my ass. I heard his footsteps approach me and I smiled. I so won this one. He grabbed my waist and started to kiss my neck.