ch.3 'he would be a gift to porno'

Alright another lovely upload where we meet the bad boy. This one gets a little steamy but nothing bad....yet. 

*not edited*

ENJOY!  

comment vote and all that good shit...much appreciated.. lemme know what ya think!

<3 stephi 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To say I was shocked would be and understatment. As I looked up at his, he was even more gorgeous them from afar. He has that usual seductive smirk on his face where as I was speechless and staring at him wide eyed.

I turned to face ash who was also staring at me wide eyed and mouth hanging open. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at her fish like expression. Eric..well he was just oblivious or wasted, maybe a bit of both. Everyone else who was in the same room seemed to notice though. There were stares and whispering among them.

I sighed and still continued to dance. I can just imagine what Monday at school is going to be like. Seriously, why would he dance with me out of everyone here. I'm not one of the plastic cheerleaders or the druggy 'bad girls', I'm just simple boring Sadi.

He didn't say a word to me the entire time his arms have been wrapped around me. Ash and I made eye contact and we both nodded silently as a cue to rush to the bathroom. I grabbed his hands around my waist and moved them away. He chuckled and let me tell, it may of been the sexiest sound I have ever heard. He would be a gift to a porno.

I turned my head to look at him and gave him a small smile and dashed to grab Ash's hand and run off to the bathroom without looking back. The entire way there I could feel his eyes on me and it made me shiver.

As soon as we got in the bathroom, I immediatly lit up and cig and took a deep puff of it. The methol and nicotine calming me down slightly.

"Holy. Shit." Ash exclaimed, I just nodded at that and kept smoking. "Yeah, I know. Why me? Out of all the skanks he could of hit and run with, he grabs me on the dance floor." I laughed. I couldn't help it. I don't know of it was the drinks or not, but this whole situation just made me laugh.

"Well I guess your on his radar. Maybe he thinks that your untouchable and he wants a challenge?" I looked at her as if she was an idiot and scoffed. "We both know I'm not 'untouchable'. He just wants a damn play toy for the night and I just happened to be there, shaking my ass and grabbing attention with singing that damn song." I said whilt throwing my smoke in the toilet and flushing it, "besides...I walked away and when we head back out there he won't even remember me." I hope, I finished in my mind.

Don't get me wrong, It's not that I don't like a guy's attention, I do. It's just that I don't want the attention of a dangerous gang leader. I don't need my life spriling out of control in my last year of high school. I want to get into a great college, not deal drugs and kill things. I want to make my mother proud of me since she is all I have in this world..family wise.

You see, I don't have a father, well technically I do, but in my opinion a 'sperm donor' isn't a damn father. I've never met him and my mother doesn't talk about him and thats just fine with me. We are happy and survive just the two of us.