02 | Mafia's Daughter (Bonus) 🔞

when he gets kidnapped | him as your best friend

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

warning 一 contains smut

"Oh, yeah?" He challenged, lightly pushing her so her back was pressed against her bed while he hovered over her

"Oh, yeah?" He challenged, lightly pushing her so her back was pressed against her bed while he hovered over her. "Then you won't mind me kissing you right now, would you?"

"I thought you were tired?" She asked, confused but flustered by his dominant side. Her chest heaved up and down just like her breathing which was unsteady. "You should rest anyw"

He cut her off by pressing his juicy lips against her. "I will never be tired if it comes to you."

"But you ha" she closed her eyes when she felt his lips kissing hers again.

"I already feel better." Leaning down, he attached his forehead with hers. She was surprised how his fever just vanished. Looking into his eyes as he continued with a small giggle as if he read her mind.

"Because of you."

He closed the gap between their lips, pressing small, soft and sweet pecks which gradually turned into wet and long kisses grew into a hot mess. Their tongues dominated each other's as the temperature rose up in their bodies. They surely felt hot.

His hands slipped under her shirt, one resting on her side while the other softly rubbed circles on her stomach. His touch made her stomach churn, her head feeling dizzy as bliss blossomed in her.

Craving more of him, she wrapped her arms around his neck while her fingers threaded with his soft brown hair, gently tugging and playing with them. He was loving what she was doing to him. Oh, how I would love if she grasped my hair situated between her pretty legs while I eat her ou

"Ahh."

Y/n unintentionally tugged on his hair a bit harsh, earning a pretty moan from him against her lips. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw his, once again, already looking at hers. His once soft honey eyes were dark yet twinkling, piercing through her soul. A small smirk playing on his lips.

She gulped when he leaned down next to her ear. His hands were now firmly holding her waist. He left small wet kisses down her neck at an agonizingly slow pace. Feeling her shiver at his certain kiss, he smirked before taking her skin between his teeth, teasingly biting before sucking on it.

"Jungkook" she choked out a low moan, turning her head. Hearing her moaning his name, the grip of his hands on her waist tightened. She was sure there would be bruises but she was enjoying it. Licking the reddish-purple mark, he sucked out a kiss.