05 | Sweet Jealousy

when he gets jealous | him as your best friend

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

Standing next to your locker in the hallway, you were speaking when you felt arms wrapping around your waist from behind, making you flinch slightly before you heard his soothing voice and inhaled the familiar scent

"Relax, babe," he whispered in your ear and placed a chaste kiss on your cheek while you stood frozen, heart racing. How could you relax?

Stuttering a little before slowly continuing to speak, you ignored Jungkook's presence who had his chin resting on your shoulder while his lips as well as his breath tickled the side of your neck.

Feeling his lips move against your neck, you froze again as a shiver ran down your spine. He started off with soft pecks but ended up making out with your neck while you tried not to make any sinful sound. You didn't want him to stop yet you had to even though his touch was like heaven.

"Jungk-kook," you stuttered but that didn't stop him. Taehyung stood there awkwardly, watching how Jungkook's burning gaze was on him as he held you possessively. Back off, dude, she's mine. Taehyung could hear those words ringing in that boy's mind.

"Uhm, I'll take that as my leave," Taehyung said as he saw the boy biting your skin. "I'll ask someone else to show me around. See you in chem, sister," Taehyung smirked before leaving, enjoying the sudden shock on Jungkook's face as he stopped his actions and choked on air.

"Bye, Tae." You smiled awkwardly at him, sighing in relief as he left. Gathering all your confidence, you turned to him, "what was that abou一"

Your words came to halt as he sharply pinned you against the locker. "Isn't it quite obvious?" His grip loosened around your wrists, one arm wrapping around your waist while the other cupped your cheek.

His thumb delicately caressed your bottom lip, his soft doe eyes fixed on your lips before he looked back at you.

You did your best to keep the heaving of your chest as less as possible with your uneven breaths. But he was pressed against you. Of course he could feel your every body movement. Except the throbbing of your heart due to noisy surroundings. It was a school hallway, what can anyone expect?

"I love you, y/n. I love you so, so much that I couldn't even bear seeing you smiling at a guy who wasn't me."

"He's just my cousin, koo."

He chuckled, embarrassed. "I-I didn't know t-that until he said so. I already made a bad impression, didn't I?"

You softly smiled at him and shook your head as a 'no' before cupping his cheeks with your hands. "No, koo. He一 I一 Umm..." you clearly didn't know what to say. Taehyung was, what you call, a special case. He twisted words like a riddle. He was just... special, in a good way, of course.

"M-maybe doing that in front of him was a bad idea."

"Doing what, baby?"

You looked down, blushing furiously at both - the nickname and the question. "Kissing my neck. He probably won't stop talking about it." Your voice was small and cute but he could still hear it clearly.

"You didn't stop me, though."

"I一"

"You just called out my name and I won't lie, it sounded so hot. It almost sounded like a moan一" you hit his arm playfully. He chuckled before his laughter died down. His eyes softened before he placed his lips on yours, pulling you closer as your lips synced together.

If only he knew that this is how it felt to taste her lips then he would have done it long ago. Her lips were soft and warm against his, syncing beautifully. He was definitely feeling something.

He pecked your lips, "can I be yours, y/n?"

You grinned and eagerly nodded your head as a 'yes' escaped your lips. Jungkook giggled seeing your annoyingly cute actions.

Placing a long yet light kiss on your forehead, he intertwined his fingers between yours. "Fuck the classes, let's go on a date." He straight-up stated, pulling you towards the exit and you giggled.

"I'm so in love with you, Jeon," y/n said, feeling giddiness all over her. Butterflies erupted in his stomach as he heard those words, making him pull you to his side and wrapped his arm around your waist as you walked out.

一⪼❀⨳⋆⋆۝⋆⋆⨳❀⪻一