11 | Bee Onesie

when you know him very well | him as your cold husband

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

"Will you let me be your girlfriend?" You asked, smiling at him, trying to hide your nervousness behind it

"I'm not interested," he coldly said, making you grab his hand before he could go away.

"Please, give me a chance." His eyes lowered to the ground, specifically to your connected hands, as he heard your soft voice. You saw him nod, making your eyes widened in happiness. "Will you really?"

He just hummed. "Aww," you cooed and hugged him, catching him off-guard but he didn't push you, "I'll make it worth your time, I promise… cutie." You quickly pecked his cheek before going away, leaving him with red tinted cheeks and a warm body.

He still couldn't forget that day when you confessed to him and then ran away to attend your class. And he surely didn't feel like it had been years since that day. For heaven's sake, you both were married. He had proposed to you. Though he did it nervously, he at least had the guts to do it.

He wanted to do everything a husband does to his wife but the problem was his shyness, which came out as coldness to other people just because of his tone. He couldn't work on it and it often made him think if he sounded rude but his tone didn't affect you because you knew him from his heart.

He was currently admiring you while laying next to your sleeping body, with his arm around your waist that you put around yourself, knowing he would not initiate even after knowing you would love that.

Your face was so close to his that he could easily kiss your lips and never leave them but once again, his thoughts didn't let him. He thought he'd disturb your sleep. His brain always won over his heart.

Stupid brain.

Noticing you moving around, he quickly closed his eyes, making the small smile disappear that was on his lips, and acted as if he was sleeping.

Your eyes fluttered open, just to see his pretty face in front of yours. Your gaze roamed around his features, adoring him. Softly smiling, you snuggled even closer to him and delicately placed your lips on his soft ones.

Oh, how he wanted that moment to last forever but you pulled away, about to get off his grip but he intentionally enclosed you in his embrace. Your eyes stayed on him, watching if he was moving or not, even though you knew that he was awake.

"I know it's Sunday but it doesn't mean I can stay in bed all day," you teasingly said, chuckling at his actions but he acted like he heard nothing and pretended to be asleep. "My cutie," cupping his cheek with one hand, you placed a few lingering kisses on his lips before getting out of his grip.