16 | Smudged Lipstick

when you are dared to kiss him | him as the cold heartthrob who is your secret boyfriend

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

It was a sleepover of four of your friends and you at your house and you were playing 'truth and dare' which you hated for some reason

"Y/n!" You looked at Rosé as she shouted your name because the bottle was pointing to you.

"Truth一"

"Yah! How many times will you choose truth?!" Jisoo shouted. "Someone give her a dare."

"Jisoo," you whined, cutely pouting so she can let you go but she looked away from you, making you frown.

"I have one!" You looked at Jennie, the only one who knew about your secret boyfriend, just because she caught you both together in a café, feeding each other.

"What is it?" The other three girls, not you, got excited.

"Now, as y/n-ie said that she likes Jungkook," your eyes widened when you heard his name, "she'll peck him twenty times on the lips."

"What?!" In reflex, you stood up.

"I was going to say hundred一"

"What?! I cannot do this, what will he think of me?! You want me to kiss him out of nowhere?! Wait一 he's not here."

"Girl, you have to kiss him in front of everyone in our university," Jennie nodded while pursing her lips. "You can do this!"

"Yeah, you can do this!" Lisa said, "I'm sure he likes you. I remember seeing him taking glances at you in some class... was it biology?"

Your eyes widened, "okay, shush! I'll do it... but not in front of everyone."

"Y/n," Jennie glared at you, making you pout.

"Fine," you huffed.

"That's my girl," she ruffled your hair.

Time skip

"Here, apply it," Rosé handed you a lipstick

"Here, apply it," Rosé handed you a lipstick. You looked at her, being confused.

"It is a requirement for the dare," Jisoo said and made you wear the red tint on your lips.

Now, you were walking to his table in the cafeteria after your friends wished you good luck. Your heart was pounding in your chest, the more you could feel with each step you took towards him.

He looked up at you in slight confusion but his eyes widened as you decided to sit on his lap, straddling him. His hands, in reflex, held your waist to prevent you from falling, "y/n, wha一"

Everyone gasped when you pecked his lips, "count till twenty, okay?" You gently whispered to him as you started kissing him softly, and those kissing sounds could be heard clearly in the silence.

His eyes closed as he enjoyed your kisses and not able to resist, he started pecking you back. The dare of twenty pecks turning into God knows how many kisses as you both couldn't stop.

He silently whined when you pulled away, "twenty done?" He knew that you had kissed him more than twenty times easily, but he wasn't satisfied.

"One is still left," he said, waiting for you to lean in. But when he found you still, he grabbed your nape and crashed his lips on yours, hungrily kissing you like he had been waiting to do this since forever.

"Am I missing something?" Rosé asked, confused why the cold heartthrob was being so touchy with you from the start.

"You mean we?" Jisoo and Lisa chuckled.

"You mean... you three?" Jennie spilled as the other three's eyes widened, looking at her. Nervously laughing, she ran away as the others followed her.

You patted Jungkook's chest, feeling breathless before he slowly pulled away, pecking your lips as he did.

"Now that you're both done," you and Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes because you both totally forgot you were in public, "mind letting us eat silently without those wet noi一"

Jimin shut Taehyung's mouth with his hand before nervously laughing at you both. "He's just hungry, don't mind him."

Jungkook nodded at Jimin. "Why so suddenly?" He asked you, making you face him.

"I一 I was dared to..." you nervously said but then your eyes fell to his lips where your lipstick was smudged, making you realize how wild the kiss was. "Y-your lips..."

"What about them, babe?" Everyone gasped once again. "What? Can I not call my girlfriend babe?" He looked at the crowd and shouted, while their eyes widened looking at him before they looked away, eating their food like they were before. "Yeah, what about my lips?"

"What about my lips, baby?" Taehyung mimicked before making a gagging sound, making Jungkook glare at him and he shut up.

Your thumb caressed his bottom lip and his skin where the red tint was, your cheeks heating up as you said, "my lipstick is all over your lips."

"I must look..."

"Hot," you whispered against his lips, completing his sentence as you were lost in his red lips, making him smirk yet grin at your dazed state.

"Wanna go home, love?" He cupped your jaw, making you look at him before you nodded and he stood up while holding your legs which were wrapped around his waist. "My needy baby," he kissed your cheek and walked out.

"And... I've lost my appetite," Taehyung groaned.

一⪼❀⨳⋆⋆۝⋆⋆⨳❀⪻一