19 | Vibrating Toy (Bonus) 🔞

when he invades your house while you're getting ready for a party | him as your stalker

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

warning 一 contains (filthy) smut (dark romance)

(inspiration: "Doll Master" by jeons_saram)

Y/n's pov

"Fucking hell," I hear him mutter under his breath and pick me off the floor, and throws me on the bed on my stomach

"Hey一!" I get cut off by my own gasp as he spanks my right ass cheek.

"You bring the worst out of me, doll." He digs his nails into the flesh of my ass and pushes my hips up so that I'm in a downward doggy style position.

"F-fuck," I gasp when I feel his wet cockhead push past my asshole, burying inside me in one go which makes my body jerk forward. "Slow down!"

I hear his dark chuckle. "I haven't even started and yet you have the audacity to tell me to slow down." His tone of speaking was deep and raspy, as if he was mad at me.

Now what did I do? "Why the fuck一 eek!" Another spank lands on my ass, leaving the burning sensation on my skin.

"You tend to cuss a lot these days, don't you?" He growls and starts thrusting into my anal deeply. I bite my lower lip, remembering how he gets rough when I swear.

"I was thinking of letting you adjust to my cock with this dildo inside your pussy but look at the way you're cussing and cleaning your walls around me." He holds my wrists behind my back with one of his hands. "You turn me on so much."

"A-ah!" I cry, feeling the vibrations inside my pussy as he turned on the dildo while simultaneously slamming into my anal and spanking my ass.

My eyes clench at the feeling of being double penetrated. "M-master!" I cry out, feeling completely stretched out.

I feel his upper body rest over my clothed back and his face bury into the crook of my neck. "I didn't hear you well. Moan louder, doll." His way of speaking is so soft yet so rough, I feel shivers run down my spine.

"Angh," I moan loudly as his skin slaps against mine, his raw cock pulsating inside my asshole while the dildo vibrates faster inside my cunt.

"Moan my name." He growls against my ear before pulling away from my back. Then I feel something leathery wrap around my wrists, keeping my hands in place behind my back. I could tell it was his belt.

"Ma一!" I get cut off by my loud whimper as he digs his fingers into the side of my hips and pounds into my anal while moving me along with each thrust. "Master!" I cry out louder.