20 | Little Kookie

when he has little space syndrome but you didn't know | him as your cold ceo boyfriend

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

"Oh, he's home," you mumbled to yourself and went towards him who was taking off his shoes

"Oh, he's home," you mumbled to yourself and went towards him who was taking off his shoes. You help him in removing his coat. "I'll serve dinner."

"Hmm, I'll be upstairs," he said and went upstairs with his briefcase. You frowned, knowing after changing his clothes, he would overwork himself again. You went back to heat up the dinner, taking two plates out of the cabinet.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was frustrated with the amount of work he chose to do this whole week. From early morning to late at night.

This week you did nothing but worry for his health. You would text him, go to his office to make sure he eats his meals properly and on time.

It did melt his heart how you would still care for him after he did nothing but give you a cold shoulder since the beginning of your arranged marriage.

He was typing on his laptop, his eyes completely focused on the screen, when he felt the urge to drink water.

His hand swung to the nightstand beside the bed he was sitting on, wanting to grab that glass of water but instead ended up smashing the glass against the wall with his hand.

He lightly screamed in pain, pushing his laptop away from his lap and looking at his wound, watching blood flow out. He couldn't help but start crying out of frustration as well as pain.

And as if on cue, you entered the room but stopped at the door when you saw him crying with blood on his hand and glass shattered on the floor and the nightstand.

"Jungkook!" You immediately kept the plates aside and ran to him, careful not to step on any piece of glass. You held his hand, watching blood flowing out of the thin but big cut on the back of his palm.

You felt your eyes getting teary and his sobs weren't helping you at all. "Stay right here, I'll come back in two minutes."

"No一 no! Don't leave me," he sobbed, grabbing your hand to stop you.

"Baby, I'll come in two minutes." You went downstairs, getting a broom as well as the first aid kit and rushed back upstairs.

Watching him so vulnerable, you didn't even realize when you called him baby. You didn't realize how your own hand was slightly covered with his blood.

But one thing did ring in your mind, his baby voice. "No一 no! Don't leave me." He looked so small when he looked at you with his teary eyes.

Not wasting any time, you took out the necessaries from the kit and cleaned up his wound and wrapped bandage around it. Knotting up the fabric, you quickly clean up the shattered pieces of glass with the broom and throw them in the dustbin downstairs before washing your hands and rushing back up.