10 | Real Girlfriend

when he makes out with you in front of his cheating girlfriend | him as your boss

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

After knowing what his so-called girlfriend was doing behind his back so carelessly, he started feeling something for you

After knowing what his so-called girlfriend was doing behind his back so carelessly, he started feeling something for you. He wanted to love you deeply. He never felt like this with her. He never felt like giving her attention because he never really liked her, the relationship was forced because of business purposes.

She never really gave him the chance to talk to her either because she never really cared. She just wanted popularity, money, and men to satisfy her needs and desires. She didn't want to be in a relationship, especially not with a workaholic who she thought was Jungkook.

And now that she was shamelessly fucking one of his employees in his own damn company, he couldn't keep up with his physical loyalty. His heart belonged to you but kept it a secret. If his fake girlfriend can do shit, then why not him?

And so he confessed to you as well as confronted you about his relationship with his fake girlfriend who couldn't even be loyal. You, being an understanding person, understood his perspective and agreed to date him.

After all, you had a crush on him since last few months but you backed off when you got to know that he already had a girlfriend.

Weeks passed and so, you and him got closer as well as started knowing each other more. Soft kisses and sometimes make out sessions were shared if you both had the time.

It was a shame how everybody thought Jungkook loved Arzaylea, his fake girlfriend, who was cheating on him in his own company. Employees knew about their relationship as a real one and not fake, but no one knew about the actual real one which was between you and him.

Rumours were spreading in the company which would soon reach the public. Oh, he definitely had to do something.

And now that once again, Arzaylea was fucking one of those employees. Moaning so damn loud in that person's office. Shameless. At least keep it secret, his reputation was on the edge. He was the CEO after all.

Seeing him stressing out, you approached him after placing coffee on his desk.

"Is everything alright, Mr. Jeon?" Yes, you like to keep it professional unless the circumstances are different. You wanted it to be your habit to treat him as a boss before a lover in the workplace.

His head shot up at your voice, standing up from the chair as well.

"I knocked a few times but I heard no answer so I came in," you trailed off.

Looking at your eyes for a few seconds, he cut off the silence by holding you tight against him with his face buried in the crook of your neck.

"I'm tired of those gossips. And my father wouldn't listen to me. Why can't he see his child is suffering in this suffocating fake relationship?"