17 | Dinner Time

when you kiss him before going out | him as your cold husband

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

"Koo," you cooed, "let's go out

"Koo," you cooed, "let's go out."

"I'm busy," he bluntly replied back as his fingers were working on his laptop.

"But then… you'll never be free," you frowned but he didn't even glance at you, his eyes were fixed on the screen.

"We'll go on Sunday," he said.

"Today is Sunday," you almost shouted at him.

"Y/n, please don't disturb me," he said with slight irritation, making you want to smack his head.

"Fine!" You huffed and went to your both's shared bedroom and called your friend, Jisoo. "Hey! Wanna hangout?" You directly asked when she picked up your call.

"Hi! Okay, but where do you wanna go?" Jisoo excitedly asked, already looking through her closet.

"I don't know… let's just go to the mall and see?" You suggested.

Jisoo laughed, "we both know what that means." You giggled at her, agreeing. "I'll pick you up in an hour, be ready. See ya!"

"See you soon, babe," you ended the call and took a shower, wore your clothes, combed your hair, applied some make-up, wore matching accessories and got your purse ready.

You went downstairs, just to see him sitting where he was before and working on his laptop. "I'm going out," you told him and went to the kitchen to drink water.

"Hmm… wait, what? With who?"

"Why do you care? Do whatever you were doing," you looked at him, only to find him glaring at you. "With Jisoo," you answered irritatedly.

"Be safe." You never thought just two words from his mouth could affect you so much. Those two words were enough to make you shocked yet feel butterflies in your stomach.

You were snapped out of your trance when your phone's notification sound was heard. It was a message from Jisoo that she was waiting outside in her car. You quickly messaged her back and wore your footwears.

You looked at Jungkook, who was still busy in his laptop, and walked to him, bending down to his level and kissed his soft, chubby cheek, lingering the kiss. "Bye," you softly smiled before turning around.

You were about to go, when you once again turned around and bent to his level. You cupped his cheek and made him face you.

His wide-doe eyes were looking at you in surprise, his eyebrows slightly raised like he was lost somewhere, more like, lost in you because of the kiss you gave him on his cheek. "Cutie."