14 | Needy Princess 🔞

when you show him an outfit that he gifted you | him as your sugar daddy

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

warning 一 contains smut

Jungkook's pov

I was ready to leave for my office when I heard her calling me

I was ready to leave for my office when I heard her calling me. I looked up after wearing my shoes just to get the biggest hard on I've gotten in second.

There she was, my babygirl, standing in front of me who's sitting on the sofa. She was wearing black bra that had strips on its side leading to the very tiny skirt and stockings till her thighs. And this was exactly what she was wearing.

My eyes directly went to her naked ass because that's what I saw when I looked up at her. "How do I look, daddy?"

"Turn around," I ordered and she obeyed, "now bend over."

Her tiny skirt hiked up till her waist, making her bare pussy clearly visible as they invited me to feel them, sitting between her delicious thighs.

"Would you mind if daddy takes a little time to answer you?" I asked softly, knowing she is soft hearted until my dick pulses inside her. I hear her say a soft no. "Just stay like this, princess."

My hand reached out for my phone in my pocket, quickly opening the camera and taking pictures of her bare ass cunt in secret. She would get embarrassed if she got to know my phone is filled with her pictures in her messiest states ever and also some not messy but filthy pictures like this one.

I kept my phone aside and my hands held her thighs firmly. I used my thumb to part the skin of her thighs which, as expected, resulted in her cunt to split up.

I pull her closer to me before I bury my face in between her closed thighs, licking her stretched clit. "Fuck, baby, you taste so good," I groan before leaving my thumb off her skin to lick her folds while she shivered, unable to stand.

I held her thighs together with a tight grip before my tongue darted towards her clit, flickering her folds aggressively.

"D-daddy..." I hear her moan, making me groan against her wet lips. I thrusted my tongue inside her, making her immediately clench around my tongue. It just makes me wanna fuck her more.

Her legs were shaking as I tongue-fucked her. I felt her bend down even more, and God that was the best thing she ever did without my words. I felt more space to lick and suck.

My hand found its way to her bud, rubbing it teasing to pull her closer to the edge before I started rubbing it harshly.

My tongue swirled inside her tight cunt which couldn't seem to get loose no matter how many times I've fucked her. She gets sensitive just with my one finger inside her pretty hole.

"I-I'm close, daddy... please," she cried, trying to hold herself without shaking so much, "please..."

I pinched her bud as she cried out, "please, make me cum, daddy一" she cut herself off with a loud cry while I felt her juices on my tongue.

I licked her folds clean, leaving it wet with my saliva while one drop of her cum hung down from her clit. "You look so fucking pretty, baby."

I pulled her down on my lap, making her sit sideways while her hands wrapped around my neck in reflex. Her face was red and I was loving it.

I suddenly feel wetness on my clothes and look down, smirking when I realised that my baby was getting wet again because of my clothed bulge which was poking her sensitive cunt.

I looked at her while smirking while her face was red, my baby was blushing. "Princess?" She hummed softly, making me smile at her cuteness and kiss her lips gently.

My hands tightened around her waist as I leaned to whisper in her ear. "Why don't you zip down my pants and warm me up with your wetness?"

"B-but your office?"

"My office?" I chuckled as I faced her. "For now, I'm considering your belly as my office," I smirked, "and I'll make sure I'll reach there."

一⪼❀⨳⋆⋆۝⋆⋆⨳❀⪻一