13 | Ex-Boyfriend

when your ex-boyfriend comes back | him as your shy arranged ceo husband

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

Your eyes fluttered open as you wanted to switch your position, until you realized you were holding the love of your life in your arms

A smile automatically curved up your lips while looking at his soft, baby features. His messy hair on forehead, his closed doe eyes, his soft, pink lips parted, his chest pressed against yours as his fist held the back of your shirt to keep you close to him.

Your fingers trailed to his forehead, carefully moving his hair to the side so as to reveal his skin. You placed your lips on his head, staying still for a few seconds before pulling away, "I love you."

Your eyes met his, making both of your hearts skip a beat and his face reddened, especially after he heard you say those three words while kissing his head lovingly.

"Good morning, bun," you kissed his red cheek.

"I love you too... I mean一 g-good morning to you too," a smile was plastered on his lips as he couldn't hide the fact he was so happy seeing you like it was his first time.

"So you didn't mean to say 'I love you'?" You frowned, being playful, making his gaze trail to your pouty lips.

"I-it's not like that一 I love you, y/n-ie," he said but you giggled, finding him cute.

"Cute. You're very cute," you cupped his cheek and pecked his lips. And as if on cue, the alarm started ringing. "Mood ruiner."

Making an annoyed face, you reached for your phone on the nightstand and switched off the alarm.
You were about to get up when Jungkook pulled you to his chest. "Kiss me more, please..."

You giggled, "since you asked so nicely, I will..." You leaned down to his lips which were almost brushing with yours, "...but later." But instead he held your nape and smashed your lips on his.

Time skip