07 | Exploring A New Hole 🔞

when he fucks you out of jealousy | him as your arranged husband

一⪼一⨳❖𖤓❖⨳一⪻一

warning 一 contains (filthy) smut

She was on the bed, her hands rested on the pillow and her head above it

She was on the bed, her hands rested on the pillow and her head above it. Her breasts were lightly pressed against the mattress as her ass was pushed up, giving him the beautiful yet sexy view. Her drooling pussy waiting for his cock to fuck her mercilessly and make her cum again and again until she passed out. But instead he licked her flesh hungrily, moaning at the taste of her sweet liquid and pulling away abruptly.

"As much as I would love to eat you out and ruin you with my dick, I wanna try something."

His dick thrusted in her anal, his balls slapped on her wet cunt while his body towered over hers. It made her moan so loud. God, she was scared the people out the door would hear her getting banged by her arranged husband after he got jealous.

His moves were animalistic, his thrust striking in her as if getting deeper and deeper each time. If he was asked what was the best day of his life, he would definitely answer how blissful night he and his wife had. And indeed it was memorable.

"Jungkook, I一"

"Not so soon, baby." He smirked, pulling away with only the tip of his length inside her before he barged in her. Her pussy was bright red, more than enough to satisfy the one who did it. He pulled his dick out and slammed it back in, letting all his anger and jealousy out. Fuck, it was hot.

He let her cum before he pulled out and jerked off, cumming on the gap between her redish-pink folds, watching it drip down the bed.

Though she was exhausted, she sat up and looked at the white liquid on the bed sheet. Her lips pouted as she frowned at him, her doe eyes slightly glossy from the previous activity. "That wasted."

Seeing her being so innocently sexy, he pulled her into a deep slow kiss. "I'm so fucking lucky to have you."

After a while, they laid naked on the bed

He looked at her as she looked back at him

He looked at her as she looked back at him. "Even though it's an arranged marriage, I couldn't help but fall for you." He happily sighed before continuing.

"I've always wanted a pretty girl with a beautiful heart to shower all my love. And then fuck her senselessly like she's my fuckdoll." His voice went from sweet to sexy real quick.

Hovering over her naked body, he cupped her cheeks, gently stroking them as his eyes held many emotions while looking into hers.

"Will you be my girl, y/n?"

She grinned and nodded. "Yes."

Leaning down he kissed her lips gently. "I'll love you forever, carrot."

"I love you too, bun." After a few minutes of small yet sweet pecks and kisses, she spoke. "Koo?" He hummed in response. "I saw one small baby out there. She was so cute and adorable." She whined cutely while imagining the baby. "Can we m-maybe, you k-know, try making o一"

Her words were cut short when he kissed her hard. "I have been waiting long enough to see the mini versions of ourselves roaming around the house." He placed wet kisses down her neck, sucking her hickey at the end before he huskily whispered right in her ear. "And I've been dying to fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

一⪼❀⨳⋆⋆۝⋆⋆⨳❀⪻一

am i okay? no. are you okay? probably. am i rethinking my life decisions? yes. do i regret posting? for sure. but am i gonna remove the post? haha, no.