014

AN: this chapter please read carefully, it will affect the rest of the plot! Also I love all the comments and votes. ❤️

__________________________________

PANSY: Each member of Black Opium was awarded merlin second class order.

They fought in the war and well I remember reading about Morrigan and thinking she deserved all these good things.

Their album sold even more. Now even adults were buying their music to support war hero's.

THEODORE: They we're going on a summer tour, a european tour.

SCOTT: Yeah our label said that we'd start with our euro tour that summer, release 'Price in Blood' Halloween and that following summer our world tour would commence.

JAMES: We all had loads of therapy after what we saw during that war.

While healing we stopped using drugs. We knew we would became depended. We didn't want that.

ERNIE: We took drugs because we wanted to have fun. Not cope.

PANSY: I think everyone just needs to keep up in this part of the story. It's going to get complicated.

I hadn't talked to Mor in months hadn't even seen her.

Theo was throwing a party to really celebrate summer. Well a summer without war.

DRACO: I took Astoria to that party. Everyone judged her for being with me. I understood. She was a healer and helped during the battle. She was a war hero with a death eater.

"Draco come on who cares what they think"

"Astoria you do"

"Come on we can dance and ignore them all"

There was no saying no to that angel of a women.

PANSY: I went. I mean everyone went it was a Theodore Nott party.

BLAISE: Why do people think we didn't like fun. Everyone likes having fun.

PANSY: I went in a light blue dress and placed a charm on my dark mark.

And you can guess who was performing.

JAMES: Theo was an idiot but paid good and bought every record of course we'd perform at his parties.

PANSY: I was overwhelmed watching Mor in black leather pants and a white see through shirt with no bra of course.

They only played their rock songs. No love songs. Thank merlin for that

BLAISE: After they performed everyone was going crazy I mean the drinking and dancing everything became a blur.

THEODORE: Oh we're talking about that?

PANSY: I didn't want to dance. I wanted to be alone for a bit.

Mor was smoking with a bottle of whiskey in her hand.

I wanted up stairs. I knew no one was allowed to. But I was Theo's friend I thought it would've been okay.

I knew couples would go and hook up too so I chose a room in the far corner.

I needed to be alone I had been drinking and I shouldn't have. I know I shouldn't have been drinking.

I opened the door and wow.

Theo shirtless... kissing. With so much passion I should add.

My eyes had to adjust. He was kissing Ernie MacMillan.