|𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞| 𝙿•𝟸

𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃: 𝟷𝟽𝟻𝟷
𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎:𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚊:𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊 ☕︎︎

𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿•𝙾•𝚅

and now she's not here anymore...

                               •𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛•

" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀! " I say to the crowd of my beautiful fans

I walk off stage and instantly go into my green room tired as hell but satisfied with how the show went, this is my last show for 1 month until I go back on tour.

As much as I love it, it's very tiring and a break sounds nice now, I'm ready to go home and just chill for a month.

                                  •𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙•

" 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 " I said to my house...it's not weird I've been homesick

I go up to my bedroom and flop on the bed sighing at the comfortable feeling of it, as tired as I am, I have to eat dinner and take a quick shower to wash off all the sweat from the show, I grab my phone and order takeout from a vegan place, then hop in the shower.

I sigh at the feeling of warm water running down my body relaxing me instantly, my mind wonders about different places, different people, different thoughts but it always thinks about one thing... her.

She never leaves my mind no matter how much I try but I'm not complaining, thinking about her always puts a smile on my face until I realize I don't have her.

I always wonder what she's doing now, did she forget me? did she move on? is she even alive? all these questions running through my head and none of them ever answered, I wish it didn't end, if I still had her I would kiss her and let everybody know she's mine.

After my shower thoughts I decided to actually wash up and get out before my food gets here, I wash my body quickly and then hop out and change into comfy pj's.

Right when I finished changing I hear my doorbell ring

" 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 "

I go downstairs, grab my food, and dig in cause a bitch is starving

After I devour that food I throw the trash away and head to my room, I put the tv on for a little bit until I feel myself dozing off, I turn off the tv, lay into a comfortable position, and go to sleep.

                                 •𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐•

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿•𝙾•𝚅

" 𝗛𝗶, 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲? " I said to the barista

" 𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲, 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆? "

" 𝗬𝗲𝘀 "

" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝟰.𝟵𝟵$ " I hand her my card, pay, and head to a small table by the window and enjoy time alone with myself

Sipping on the hot tea felt nice, it was kinda chilly today, after a few minutes of just me and the baristas someone entered the cafe, I didn't care to look up because I mind my business...

Just kidding I look up to see who it is and honestly I should've minded my fucking business

" 𝗢𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱 " I said under my breath