|𝚃𝚞𝚕⚘𝚙𝚜|

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟹𝟸𝟺

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: bendmeoverbil , 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. ⚘

𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

                                         🌷

𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿•𝙾•𝚅
The wind blew on her hair as it beautifully moved along with it. The sun glowed on her skin and illuminated her pretty E/C eyes. We sat on the picnic blanket chatting about every random thing that popped up in our heads. Her head rested on my lap as she went on about the captivating flowers that surrounded us.

"𝗧𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲" She stated as if it wasn't the most obvious thing on the planet

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲" I teased

"𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲?!? 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻...𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺"

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹" I agreed admiring the colorful plants "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹?" I said now admiring her

"𝗬𝗼𝘂" She replied giggling

"𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙤, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁"

"𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘁"

I inched closer to her ear and whispered softly "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 '𝙮𝙤𝙪' "

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝙮𝙖 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁" She sneakered back jokingly

She turned her head so now our faces were inches away. Without another word, I left a soft kiss on her lips that sent warmth through my body. I pulled away cherishing the woman that laid on my lap; the woman who makes my life more peaceful than anything in this world.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱" Her smile blossomed into a big toothy grin

"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?"

"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆"

In the field full of tulips we continued to sit, she admired the flowers that piqued her interest but there was only one flower I admired... and that was 𝘩𝘦𝘳.