|𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙾|

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛| 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 | 𝟸𝟼𝟺

꧁ 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 ꧂ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎.

❀•❀•❀

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿•𝙾•𝚅
Loss of patience but full of love for you. Arguments, lovemaking, sadness, and more anger are the only things that consist of the love between us. It feels like a chase for you, like I'm chasing something that should be running away from me.

I caught you sitting on a field as if you were waiting for me, knowing that you could have kept running but you didn't. I sat next to you, and not a word was said just an internal battle of what's to come.

"𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲" She broke the silence

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" A question that roamed my mind countless amount of times

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

I grabbed her hand but she pulled away, just like us, farther than we'd ever been before. Respecting her wishes, I didn't try again, but I felt her fingers intertwine with mine; I analyzed her unique tattoo she always had an eye for art.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲"

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄"

"𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲"

"𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁"

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂" Kissing the back of her hand one last time, I got up walking away from her, from our past. Looking back, the wind blew in her hair as the tears flowed down her face and I couldn't catch them this time.

Not anymore.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 ✍︎︎
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖.