Chapter 1: We're Not Alone

It was a dark night for the campers, they were surrounded by Kash's Brad-X's.

  Kash walked up to them with a smug look on his face and claimed, "You're right, Boss, the dumb kid, did have help." 

  Darius let out a loud gasp looking around for the boss, but he couldn't see anything around them.

  All of a sudden the shadow of a tall, middle-aged man made its way towards the campers not yet revealing the man the shadow belonged to.

  The shadow's owner spoke in a deep, confident voice, "You shouldn't leave important devices like these, lying around."

  Kenji released Brooklyn's hands and walked towards the shadow to gain a clearer look at him.

  Once again, the shadow spoke, but as he did, he began walking out of the fog revealing his face, "They could fall into the wrong..." the man stopped in shock as he recognized Kenji.

  Kenji looked back with surprise and replied, "Dad?" 

  The rest of the campers let out a loud, collective gasp, surprised at who the president of Mantah Corp really was.

  "Wait,.. Dad? Your Dad is the president of Mantah Corp?" Darius asked looking to Kenji then directing his attention to the man. "Why would you do such awful things to dinosaurs?"

  "Son? Wha-  what are you doing here? Who are these other kids? and Why are you with them?" Daniel interrogated sounding exasperated.

  "I don't have to say anything. The real question, Dad, is Why and how are you the president of Mantah Corp?" Kenji angrily lashed out in question.

  "Uh,... Boss, What are we gonna do with them? They've seen too much and, therefore, are the reason your plans failed," Kash brought Daniel's attention from his son, to the business's situation.

  All of a sudden, they all heard Dilophosaurus screeches, coming from less than a mile away. After a few moments, the Dilophosaurus's let out another loud screech, but that was the least of their problems.

  A millions questions baffled in Darius's mind, How come the Dilophosaurus's were running? What were they afraid of? Why and When did Kenji's dad become president of Mantah Corp? How long had he been doing this?

  Another loud screech came as they witnessed an upcoming Dilophosaurus stampeding racing toward them.

  Brooklyn gasped and clung to Kenji's arm. A loud screech let out by the Dilophosaurus's was sounded once-more, but was followed by loud noises of electric shots. 

  Suddenly out of the trees came a broken Brad, that was blasting out electric shots everywhere. The six campers and Mae took cover ducking underneath the vehicle while Pierce and Firecracker hid behind the vehicle. Kash grabbed his boss and had them both take cover. The Brad X's started shooting at the uncontrollable Brad. Even in all the cross fire, the campers heard slight ruffling of leaves and short trees as if someone was walking through them toward the chaotic enviroment, after all, the time they spent on Isla Nublar their senses had to be sensitive when surrounded by carnivorous dinosaures. They had to heighten their senses for quick-ahead-of-time escapes, even if, there was a lot of noise going on at once. 

The person approached the vehicle getting closer and closer, they were hiding behind and under, and looked underneath the vehicle finding the six of them. The campers panicked and screamed, as the person shushed them and began to speak to them, "Come with me, if you want to live," it was a teenage boy around their age.

  The campers were unsure if they could trust this boy, but they relatively didn't have much a choice, unless they wanted to be kidnapped by the head of Mantah Corp. Who knew what Mantah Corp would do to them.