Chapter 6: Separated

The Brad approached Kenji and Yaz, they noticed it coming and crawled away from the area.

As for Ben and Sammy, they were still running through the forest.

 "Ben, I think they're gone," Sammy tried to warn as they ran.

 "You never know," Ben replied determined to keep going.

 "They're gone!!" Sammy shouted stopping.

 "Calm down, I was just trying to make sure!!" Ben shouted back angrily turning to face her.

Sammy immediately realized her mistake, "I'm sorry, I'm just worried about the others, I'm really hoping they escaped," She replied taking a breath.

 "They probably did, don't worry," Ben placed his hand atop her shoulder in sympathy with a reassuring smile.

 "We need to go looking," Sammy suggested desperately.

 "Sammy, we can't go back for them. Not now. We need to find a secure place to stay for the night, come on," Ben commanded reasonably and gesturing her to follow.

 Sammy let out a sad sigh and followed closely after Ben.

 Meanwhile, Darius and Brooklyn were hoping the Brad didn't look over their way. The Brad stuck it's head into the stump and looked on the opposite side, and was about to look at the other side, when it heard a loud voice.

 "They aren't there, you idiot, they couldn't fit through there," Kash complained in shouts.

 The Brad took it's head out and continued looking.

After a few moments of silence passed before Darius whispered,"I think, they're gone."

 "Yeah, Let me get out, first," Brooklyn replied as she unwrapped her legs from around Darius and awkwardly got out of the small stump.

 Darius followed after her.

 "Where do we go now?" He asked.

 "Probably, wherever a safe shelter is," Brooklyn responded out of honestly.

 "Maybe, we could go back to those rocks, we used to stay near," Darius suggested a possibility. 

 "Works for me, Dino-Nerd," Brooklyn answered with a smirk.

 "Good to hear, Superstar," Darius replied back in a smooth, flirtatious tone.

 Brooklyn hearing it gasped a minute, and began walking forward to the pile of rocks, where they used to stay, a bright blush reaching her cheeks.

 Darius slapped his own cheek, you idiot you made her uncomfortable, what have you done Darius thought following Brooklyn.

 Ethan and the Spinosaurus were in the swamp biome looking for somewhere to stay.

 "See any shelters, buddy?" Ethan wondered.

 The Spinosaurus replied in a low growl which Ethan figured meant no.

 "Don't worry, We'll find somewhere, and we'll get Mae back, let's just find somewhere to stay for the night, first," Ethan explained.

 The Spinosaurus nuzzled Ethan's neck, trying to make him fell better, and get him out of his sad mood.

 "Thanks, Big Guy, this clearing right here should do. Let's stop here for the night," Ethan mentioned sitting against the tree.

 The Spinosaurus sat down next to him, and laid his head on his lap.