Chapter 19: Darius's Plan

Daniel burst into the Lab with anger.

"Did you take care of them?" Kash asked.

"No, I took care of one of them, he won't be a problem anymore," Daniel replied.

"Alright, I am testing the Serum on one of Our Compsognathus's," Kash informed.

"Just do it already," Daniel commanded.

Kash growled.

"Yes, Sir," Kash answered as he pressed a button.

A Compy in the testing enclosure shook as the Serum was injected into him.

Its body began to implode, and as it filled up, the little creature exploded all over the window.

Daniel growled as he looked at what he was seeing.

"FIX IT!!!!" Daniel demanded as he stormed off back to his office, screaming the whole way.

 Meanwhile, the Campers had just arrived at where Ethan was.

"Ethan!" Darius called out as he ran to him.

"Is he alive?" Yaz asked in concern.

Brooklyn ran to Darius's side.

She put her fingers onto Ethan's neck,to feel his pulse. "He's alive. He still has a pulse," Brooklyn announced.

"We need to wake him up and get out of here," Kenji stated.

Leo ran to Ethan and licked his face. He licked his face repeatedly to wake him up.

Ethan opened his eyes.

"Ethan," Darius replied as he helped him up.

"What happened to you?" Sammy wondered as she helped Darius help Ethan to his feet.

"I was attacked by Daniel," Ethan answered.

"He did this to you?" Sammy responded in anger.

"How'd he find you?" Ben questioned.

"Let's just say, all the Biomes have hidden cameras so they can keep an eye on the Dinosaurs, and I was caught on one," Ethan notified.

"Don't do that," Yaz demanded as she hit her fist into his arm.

"I'll try to be a little more careful next time," Ethan replied.

"Campers, as sweet as this reunion is, we still need to get out of here before Daniel and Kash find us," Roxie informed.

"Aw, come on, just one quick reunion, I mean, relationships is what Camp is all about, after all," Dave requested.

"And staying alive is what we're currently about, so let's work on that first and discuss our 'camp' relationships when we're all safe." Roxie responded, jutting her hip to the side 

"And we're not really at Camp anymore," Brooklyn reminded.

"But we can't get out of here, yet," Ethan added.

"Why not?" Kenji questioned.

"We have to take Daniel and Kash out of the picture. If we leave we'll be deliberate bystanders to the torture of these dinosaurs." Ethan pointed out.

"We can't fight my Dad, let alone Kash. He'll kill us," Kenji lashed out in fear.

"Hold on, Kenji, before we reject it. He's got a point. Let's let him finish," Darius notified.

"Your dad has something planned, I overheard some of it, before he knocked me out. Kash mentioned something about a serum," Ethan explained.

"Serum? Did he mention what serum he was going to use?" Brooklyn wondered, putting a finger to her chin, mentally analyzing possible "serums".